Extremists Eye Jan. 17 In Bid For Insurrection Violence | Talking Points Memo

Apparently not. Any arrest must be preceded by impeachment and conviction. We are days away…

Yeah, well, she got reelected in a state the loser lost, so Mainers don’t give a shot. Frankly, I’m just sick of so many people pounding on this woman just because they can. It makes you and them look like idiots.

There’s an obsession with the particular woman and the things she says and does and it’s perverse. She’s not my senator but Maine reelected her but mainly I don’t give a shit about the justifications you all give about how pounding on her is a good thing.

I agree about the obsession. I don’t agree that she deserves a pass for anything because she admitted Biden won.

1 Like

She’s not my senator and other than when I come across a story here I don’t think about her. I do object to the ongoing sniping about her because it’s part of how men treat women who go into politics. They have to be better at everything than men and still they don’t win much of the time. I also object to referring to Andrea Mitchell out of the blue or Mrs. Greenspan or any other woman in the public eye because it’s sport to do so and will get some number of "Like"s. Repubs did this this to HRC and so the worst person in the world was allowed to take office because he wasn’t the woman the criticism diminished.

Maybe it takes being a woman who’s experienced criticism from mean socially and in the workplace to understand it.

tena was there

1 Like

If the post of yours I replied to had ended there, I would not have replied, because I think your argument, just posted here, has merit. Sen. Collins deserves no credit for admitting Biden won. Again, that’s what I was responding to.

1 Like

He got lost on his way to the Ted Nugent Farewell Tour gig.

I’m not “pounding” anyone. Collins gets her well deserved criticism for saying ridiculous, stupid shit like, “I think Trump learned his lesson” or, I thought the rioters were Iranians."

Give me a break! Maybe you shouldn’t defend idiots simply because they’re female.

1 Like

Yes, of course, the dozen or so others along with her don’t deserve Honorable Mentions for acting like elected government officials should.

I went ahead and reported the most egregious ones like those. The comments for that channel are 95% QAnon. I know the channel was already demonetized a couple months ago. Hopefully YouTube goes ahead and bans it soon.

eta.

I think they are already shadow banning some by limiting the search results and recommendations,

1 Like

Well, compared to items 1 through 4, everything else looks like a rounding error.

I mean, the geiger counters alone were a fortune all by themselves.

1 Like

Life’s too short to eat lousy sandwiches.

3 Likes

Kind of makes sense because laborer need to stay home and work.

4 Likes

I call them UI’s or Useful Idiots.

You’re now more or less openly accusing others of being bigots for no reason. Me thinks you’re a bit to sensitive based on your own experiences. You’re almost arguing we should be more gentle BECAUSE she’s female. SURELY, that is NOT the case.

1 Like

Yes, if the Rules of Engagement are satisfied. Armed insurgents breaching Police barracades are fair game.

1 Like

All those Trump flags were a dead giveaway that these dudes and dudettes were Persian invaders !!

2 Likes

Did I use the word bigot? No. I’m just hoping against all odds that men lay off tackling this particular woman for sport. Whatever. She won reelection

“She won re-election; therefore she is off limits, no matter how appalling and despicable her behavior”?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available