Excuses Donald Trump Has Given For Not Debating Harris

Originally published at: Excuses Donald Trump Has Given For Not Debating Harris

With news today that Donald Trump will “probably” debate Vice President Kamala Harris, it appears we are a few steps closer to a presidential debate getting back on the calendar in coming weeks. Trump initially refused to commit to such a public match up in the hours after President Biden dropped out of the race…

1 Like

Some more:

(I reserve the right to post photos of my cat at a later date)

40 Likes

Trump wants to remove federal funding for schools that require vaccines. Trump wants to make Polio and measles great again. This is weird…

41 Likes

Jabari is the best! tRumps statement on Project 2025.

24 Likes

Of course he doesn’t want to debate a former prosecutor.

28 Likes

Meanwhile …

What they call a “Story” here.

16 Likes

The Prosecutor and the Felon.

What’s not to like?

32 Likes

Trump is a coward. Harris will bore him a new one and he knows it. I do not expect him to actually debate or even show up. He will claim a security issue. You heard it here first.

25 Likes

Said TSF

I think debating is important for a presidential race, I really do. You sort of have an obligation to debate.

Do you also have an obligation to be truthful during the debate, citizen sick fuck? Do you have an obligation to actually address the questions asked of you?

“Also, I don’t like rewarding fake news … They’re going to make tens of millions of dollars with this debate. I don’t like ABC.”

Are you suggesting, old man, that you should be paid to show up? Should Kamala be paid more because she’s the star attraction and she’s gonna kick your old ass every which way?

This debate will be an epic thrashing if he actually shows.

27 Likes

I don’t like Trump.

24 Likes

The dog ate my copy of Project 2025!

17 Likes

Trump is afraid, very afraid…

26 Likes

NO DEBATE ON FOXNOTNEWS. That should be a hard pass by the Vice President.

I’d prefer C-SPAN doing it in conjunction with the League of Women Voters.

17 Likes

“I’m an excellent debater. An excellent debater.”

5 Likes

“Donald Duck … Ducks and Lay’s an Egg”

1 Like

John Roberts asked that guy to sign a letter abolishing the rule of law, and that guy said “sure!”

That was a month ago.

12 Likes

Lara Trump Compares Harris to a Fashion Designer’s Faux ‘Trash Bag’

This coming from Lara Trump, whose wardrobe looks like it was assembled from random donations to a United Way in a Miami Beach suburb, and whose makeup looks like it came out of syrup bottles at an IHOP? That Lara Trump?

29 Likes

A sudden flare up of cat scratch fever?

2 Likes

This is a thing where the media has no memory. Think back to his various trials: he told everybody who would listen about how he would take the stand to defend himself in each and every trial. And in each and every trial he backed down because it was obviously a bad idea. This is how it’ll most likely happen with the debate too, but that’s the context that needs to come up every time he makes a claim about this.

32 Likes

Actually a useful WaPo article wrt: weird

We have Luke Skywalker, Olaf, and The Hulk (the real one, not the WWE one)

https://wapo.st/4fqsVbh

7 Likes