Ex-OSU Wrestling Captain Says Jordan Begged Him To Deny Claims He Knew Of Sexual Abuse

Adam DiSabato, a former captain of Ohio State University’s wrestling team, testified on Wednesday that Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) had begged him in 2018 to repudiate allegations that the congressman was aware of the former wrestling team doctor’s sexual abuse of the student wrestlers.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1290960

‘Grovelling’ Gym Jordon.

24 Likes

Does preening before the public in shirt sleeves and no coat imply anything?

14 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

…Says Jordan Begged Him To Deny Claims He Knew Of Sexual Abuse

BEGGED and GROVELED.

25 Likes

It’s OK,just another Trumper who is fucked up sexually.
Maybe he just liked to watch?
Another pardon coming to a pervert near you.

5 Likes

Jim’s jock strap just got snapped in the locker room of denial.

16 Likes

Fun fact:

Ian Fury’s real name is Melvin Milquetoast.

18 Likes

Gym Jordan needs to be fucking polygraphed.

15 Likes

Gym Jordan: “I’m not aware of a singlet solitary instance of sexual abuse.”

20 Likes

The next time Gym sits up there browbeating witnesses, someone should hold up two signs. One will read BEGGED and the other GROVELED.

Effing bully.

31 Likes

“Jordan has vehemently denied claims he turned a blind eye while Strauss assaulted the students.”

Every time Jim Jordan denies an allegation, an OSU team doctor gets his rubber gloves.

(h/t Frank Capra)

41 Likes

Jordan -crying and groveling. He knew. We know he knew. The state of Ohio knows Jim Jordan knew about the sexual abuse. Soon, the nation will be reminded that Jim Jordan ignored sexual abuse.

29 Likes

Jordan’s continued vehement denials in the face of so much evidence to the contrary amount to a tacit admission of guilt.

He’s beginning to sound like the late Joe Paterno.

33 Likes

Can you get a crucifixion order on Jordan’s reputation?

5 Likes

Gym Jordan: “Fake allegation! I’ve got perfect vision!”

14 Likes

Jim is in a bit of a “balls up”, I’d say.

15 Likes

Didn’t he and Jordan star in Sad Sacks: Fury Toad?

8 Likes

Discobot, no reason or anything, but do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? Asking for a friend.

15 Likes

You can almost always assume that the indignant bullies have something in their past that they got away with, which makes them think that they can continue to act immorally and still succeed. It’s then just a question of how long until someone finally talks, and how long the coverup lasts, before they finally are exposed. And, very few people are able to get through the exposure (Trump comes to mind)…I suspect we’re going to see soon if Jordan will be held responsible for his past malfeasance, as well as his recent bad behavior during impeachment. If I was one of his constituents I’d be ashamed of having him represent me.

23 Likes