Ex-Cop Allegedly Held AC Repairman At Gunpoint, Convinced He Was Voter Fraud Kingpin | Talking Points Memo

A former police captain convinced of a vast conspiracy to steal the election allegedly ran a man off the road and held him at gunpoint, believing there were thousands of illegal ballots in the back of the man’s box truck. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1349594

Another MAGA dickhead.

Not the first nor, I suspect, the last by a long shot.

It’s going to take a long time for that fever to break (if it ever does…)

39 Likes

It only takes one Timothy McVeigh.

61 Likes

Did this happen on the moon? WHAT STATE AND CITY DID THIS OCCUR IN??? Journamalism!

(second-last paragraph mentions a Texas newspaper, so that’s a hint it wasn’t Florida)

32 Likes

“The conservative group that allegedly funded Aguirre’s private investigative work, the Liberty Center for God and Country, wired Aguirre $266,400…”

How much is that in rubles?

(Asking for a FinCEN agent.)

59 Likes

Yeah. This should be treated as an act of domestic terrorism. It won’t be (white, male, former cop) but it should be.

65 Likes

Apropos Florida…

43 Likes

What you get after you’ve scraped the bottom of the barrel. I seriously doubt this one will be found competent to stand trial.

12 Likes

UnBelievaBle. LibtaRds are StILL stuffinG boxes? No Amount of stuffinG is goiNG to chanGe the facT that TrumP won in a LandsliDe!

32 Likes

Interesting. A well-funded conspiracy using credulous loons for the “active measures.” At least the police were alerted by the perpetrator himself, in what may be the only actually helpful-to-public-order thing he’s done lately.

54 Likes

Harris County, Tx, Houston, but you are right. Whatever happened to Who, what, when, where and how as the foundations of journalism?

18 Likes

Can the ^ssholes writing the checks be charged also?

44 Likes

Also: follow the money. A wire transfer of that size should be traceable.

31 Likes

Houston.

And it’s obviously Fake News because nobody in Texas needs their air conditioner repaired in December.

29 Likes

It’s interesting he’s an ex-cop; might be a story there. But he’s not necessarily clinically sick. You don’t have to be crazy to think stupid thoughts.

18 Likes

Also, more morons being separated from their dollars. Where do these groups (The Liberty Center for God and Country???) get all this money? It astounds me.

30 Likes

Very sloppy reporting. I think it was Houston.

ETA Yep.

17 Likes

That $211,400 will only go a little ways to paying off the damages from this moron’s soon-to-be-coming civil judgement.

27 Likes

Houston in Harris Co in Texas. It was in the Dallas paper.

10 Likes

Good thing the AC repairman wasn’t packing.

Then it would have been gunfight at the KO Corral and planted evidence.

Is the thug (PerP) going to lose his gunze?

20 Likes