Eric Trump Reacts To Impeachment Hearing | Talking Points Memo

Like father, like son.

During the first public impeachment hearing with acting Ukraine Ambassador Bill Taylor and top State Department official George Kent Wednesday, Eric Trump joined his father in rage-tweeting about the hearing Wednesday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1261922

Keep tweeting, Eric. It will help you forget about your profit margins going down.

And maybe Dad will say something nice about you next time he raves about Ivanka creating 14 million jobs and pushes Junior’s ghost-written POS book.

14 Likes

Boring?? Eric is the boring one.

That whining is getting to be really, really old and tiresome.

12 Likes

I guess this lifeless sack of shit missed this. Pissy Myles showed up outside the hearing room. Now we’re talking, right, little guy?

3 Likes

BoriNg. No PictureS all WoRds.

15 Likes

Boring? This is the stuff involved in governing a country. If you want exciting, go jump out of an airplane.

1 Like

I understand that Eric eats imported paste, instead of good, old Made In America paste.

Elitist!

18 Likes

But the beard! Doesn’t the beard make him look hip?!
Eric and Jr. know that we can still see that they’re weak chinned?

6 Likes

I can never keep them straight. Is he the stupid one or the other stupid one?

13 Likes

Yeah, Eric, my dog only pricks up his ears when there’s another dog barking on television. What the people have to say is very boring to him as well.

13 Likes

He has boring confused with banal, as in all of the crimes being revealed are very banal.

3 Likes

If only people were bored with Eric’s father and loathsome family 20-30 years ago we’d all be in a better place.

4 Likes

Grisham

Congress should be working on passing USMCA

Link

Grisham

funding our govt

6 Likes

Eric, have you tried the Cartoon Channel? I don’t think they are covering the hearings (but maybe they should).

3 Likes

It’s all that lil’ Earache can do today, it’s November after all and there are few houseflies for him to de-wing.:mosquito:

3 Likes

“This is horribly boring…”

A desperate cry for help from a son forced by his father to surrogate-tweet for him.

2 Likes

People of lesser or little intelligence are usually bored by intelligent conversations occurring in their presence.

7 Likes

YawN.

3 Likes

Eric, honey, your daddy’s gonna know you are watching swamp tv instead of Fox

2 Likes

Eric is too stupid for this. Just about too stupid for anything. I bet he’s wishing that he could go back to just being in charge of middling winery making middling wine.

1 Like