Epstein Found Lying In Fetal Position With Neck Injuries In His NYC Jail Cell

Accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found lying in the fetal position in his jail cell in New York City semi-conscious with neck injuries, NBC News reported.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1237920

He injured himself attempting self fellatio.

3 Likes

Staged or real…this guy needs to be watched 24/7.

He knows too much.

56 Likes

If he was running an underage pipeline for the rich and famous there may be those who really do not want discovery to happen.

50 Likes

Interesting timing given that everyone was focused on Mueller yesterday…

11 Likes

Careful! Don’t go so far out on that limb!:wink:

4 Likes

Botched suicide or murder? I would think suicide. Any assassin his customers would pay would get the job done.

16 Likes

Autoerotic asphyxiation gone bad. No biggie, it happens.*

*Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

9 Likes

Who’s writing the headlines here? I guess “marks on his neck” could technically be a “neck injury,” however in everyday life it means a muscular or vertebrae injury, not scratches or “marks” on his neck.

3 Likes

So it appears that tRump can get to you even if you are in jail… Better be careful Jeff… this was just a warning </snark>

2 Likes

If a spouse attempted to strangle their partner, leaving bruising and scratching, would you quibble with the police labeling the manifestations of the assault “injuries”?

4 Likes

If they got what’s in his safe, I could care less about this guy’s fate. The photos, videos, signed checks, etc are what matters, since he can clearly talk a good game and his words won’t mean much.

13 Likes

Dear Jeffie, if you are going to off yourself, please provide all you know about donnie to the authorities beforehand.

19 Likes

thoughts and prayers

19 Likes

OTOH child molesters rank at the bottom of the prison hierarchy. Could be someone decided to help him understand that.

33 Likes

Will Donnie share the same fate when he’s finally locked up?

Fingers crossed…

8 Likes

OMG! Bill and Hillary have fired up the assassination machine…again! Will another body be added to the Clinton Body Count? Inquiring minds want to know.

32 Likes

But would Ivanka testify?

13 Likes

The one crime where 8 X 8 in Solitary is a good thing.

9 Likes

Interesting. Because of the crimes charged, I would bet he’s not with the general population and closely watched. However, anything can happen in a short period of time

6 Likes