Embattled Rep. Duncan Hunter Fails To Get Endorsement From Local GOP Chapter

HAHAHAHAHA Very true. One Dunk Duncan.

5 Likes

For now

1 Like

It helps to see two or three of them at one time.

4 Likes

That’s a crueller remark than is necessary, occ.

8 Likes

I’m sure we’ll soon have the hole truth of the matter.

5 Likes

Good, because I’m frittering enough time away on this site as it is.

5 Likes

Is it the vaping? I don’t see the problem here for a Republican candidate.

ā€œQuickerā€ is code for …premature.

Apparently socal congresscritters do. Appears to be something of a tradition. Anyone remember if there was hanky panky going on in the dukestir yacht, in between the regularly scheduled bribing?

3 Likes

3 Likes

We’re just glazing the surface of it all…

4 Likes

The defendant already has a glazed look in his eye.

2 Likes

I d-eclair!! I think you’re right.

4 Likes

Law of Averages and all that.

2 Likes

With or without sprinkles?

2 Likes

I have 6 more hours in my donutless work day. Why must you torment harmless crows?

3 Likes

good one!

You raised the point, but I seldom cake you seriously.

4 Likes

I’ll raise you one Dem. Rep., a fountain, with a stripper.

Well, they tossed rorhabacher and nunes spends more time in iowa and virginia courtrooms than in california. There’s still kevin mccarthy and darrell issa is making a comeback.

1 Like