Election Deniers Now Have More Room To Spread Conspiracy Theories About Wisconsin’s Election Results

On the election: from OGH (Our Gracious Host)
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/bidens-modest-but-real-gains/sharetoken/See37srBNWvY

Put it all together and I’d say it’s what discussed above: modest movement in Biden’s direction. And for right now, I’ll take it.

Joe is basically a decent human being, and very well known. His opponent is vile, a sociopath, and also very well known. But there you have it: still neck-and-neck. Is America great or what?

3 Likes

If you live in a very red area of a very red state, it might as well be true already. All the elections are decided in the primaries. The same is true for blue areas in blue states as well, I presume.

It’s a real consequence of effective one-party rule. It’s just not great for democracy.

3 Likes

I read about that years ago - I can’t believe that is isn’t resolved yet. It’s as anti-democratic a situation as you can get. I mean, someone needs to go to jail for this.

2 Likes

TPM needs a more proactive assistant.
clippy'17

5 Likes

Fascism is here to stay. We will not die in a democracy (hint: we already don’t really live in one).

And TPM, please…this isn’t meant to “Stir up election denialism”. It’s meant to stir up violence, and you should be talking about it as such.

2 Likes

[moved]

Oh my god NONONONO NO NEVER ASK THAT!!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available