Election Deniers Are Walking Back Their Claims For the General Election

Only if they have the indictments to match.

1 Like

From the article, “Nobody thought Donald Trump was lying about what he thought,” said a Republican political strategist. Uhhh, sure Jan. This is the stage where, as someone said quite rightly, they’re starting to believe their own press releases. Bodes well for us non-stooge, non-wormy brained zombies … you know, The Majority. They’re in their comfy bubble; it’s up to us to fill it with noxious gases.

1 Like

I’ve asked for the GOP primary ballot. It didn’t help, and got me me lots and lots of GOP fundraising phone calls. Wasn’t worth it.

2 Likes
1 Like

I buy old (heavy, not very popular) books from English book stores, but it’s the shipping that is the bug. And it’s not going down.

2 Likes

This is excellent.

1 Like

Gratifying.

2 Likes

Jackson, MS has also been one of cities wealthy investors buy homes in remotely. Big, very-absentee-landlord issues Jackson, MS. WSJ in August:

2 Likes

Blows my mind this pansy idjit is hanging with Hells Angels

3 Likes

I call this the Kardashian/Limbaugh Syndrome. The willingness of the average American to wowed by illusory fame and energized by raw hatred is at the core of our present troubles.

2 Likes

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/morning-memo/abbott-team-bothered-desantis-migrants-marthas-vineyard#EmbedCommentsWrapper

LePage is down in the last poll I saw by about 10 points. The Sportsman’s Alliance of Maine (SAM) endorsed him in 2014, but not this year and that will carry some weight. Still lots of LePage signs all over District 2.

1 Like

A badge of honor they wear with pride. MAGA!

1 Like

2 Likes

A local bit of “art”…
btw… welcome back to this commentary sand lot…

Yeah, it is called classic immaturity.

My son is 11. I’ve already told him how to spot when a republican is lying. Well, actually I said, assume anything they say is a lie. It’s easier that way.

Fucker Carlson is a scum bucket.

Tucker hanging with thugs. Sounds about right. Did he get his Thanks tattoo?

And Hunter Biden and his laptop.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available