Don’t Let Aileen Cannon’s Sleight Of Hand Fool You

Dogslayer has no chance.

14 Likes

… more liberal option. Always.

44 Likes

That MSN headline may be the worst ever

10 Likes

The New America won’t be there to help anybody. It’ll be sitting on its hands under the Trump Royal Reich as Russia takes it all and makes sure it never runs right again.

13 Likes

Galveston, TX, June 19, 2026. No doubt they’ll have it coming.

15 Likes

Tom Cotton 2005-2009

Did anything useful during their service is decidedly different. Consider Mike Flynn.

25 Likes

The troops will be busy here.

8 Likes

Judge Cannon needs an intense journalistic focus that tells the story of her Trumpified adjudicating style in vivid detail day in and day out. Call it, “Cannon Fodder”.

47 Likes

tleopold
Prime Member

19m

I’d like to be first, but Aileen Cannon is delaying my post until 2025.

Let’s make it official.

win

37 Likes

Oh dear, we forgot to do something about Climate Change?

I knew there was something we were forgetting!

Might be a problem with supercharged tornadoes shifting east, as I live in Maryland.

25 Likes

The day is young. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

If Rubio is the choice, would he have to move out of Florida? (Or would the electors have to be residents of a state other than Florida? )

> The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves;

12 Likes

sleight of hand?

Oh, you mean her sledge hammer and blow torch?

7 Likes

The article says there’s one:

The requests went out to Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance, North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, Florida Rep. Byron Donalds, New York Rep. Elise Stefanik, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton and former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson

It is, however, hard to imagine a worse collection of cranks, liars, sycophants, and just plain crazy people.

45 Likes

If Trump wins - he’ll be sending troops to help Putin!

23 Likes

Weaponized Occam’s razor.

44 Likes

We need to work on that. But on this 80th Anniversary of D-Day, may we take a moment to honour and to thank the members of the Great Generation, those who are still with us and those who are not, who served in Europe and the Pacific for what they did for us, what they sacrificed and who they were.

My father wasn’t at D-Day because on Jun 5, 1944 he was among the first Allied forces to march into and liberate Rome. Miss you, Dad.

85 Likes

Excellent post. Thank you.

27 Likes

@mondfledermaus, too

After all that campaigning from all those females (and yes, I agree, Noem destroyed any chance she had) and he couldn’t decide on one female.

Won’t matter to the GQP voters, but any change he had of pulling in more female voting is gone.

13 Likes

I certainly hope not. The last time English-speaking troops invaded that part of the world was an utter disaster.

4 Likes