Dominion Hired PIs and Tracked Sidney Powell Across State Lines To Serve Lawsuit, Attorneys Claim | Talking Points Memo

Dominion Voting Systems hired private investigators and tracked the pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell across state lines after she evaded service of a massive lawsuit for “weeks,” attorneys for the voting machine company claimed in a Tuesday filing. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1359085

Just wait until they try to serve the orange imbecile…

13 Likes

Lindell will be easier to find - just look for a huge pile of crappy pillows, and start digging.

13 Likes

Here is hoping that both Powell and Giuliani end up flat broke and living on the streets. And lose their law licenses as well. Neither is qualified to be an attorney.

17 Likes

So when do Powell and Giuliani lose their law licenses? I don’t know if anyone has brought ethics charges against them with the Bar Association.

10 Likes

Evading the process servers, sounds like a guilty conscience to me.

16 Likes

They should have called Dog.

5 Likes

Giuliani was easier, too, I’m sure. He can’t leave his coffin while the sun’s out.

15 Likes

Duane Chapman is a little busy filming his 5th (?) TV show. Duane and Beth Chapman did a book signing at Borders, not my store and a former Borders employee recounted how terrible Beth was during the signing. So let this be a lesson, if you’re a writer on a book tour and you act like an asshole we booksellers will still talk smack about you 15 years later. This is your only warning writers.

7 Likes

Please sue Jenna Ellis. Pretty please.

12 Likes

Sidney is putting a lot of miles on the Honda…

3 Likes

Ellis? Sure. Include her.

What I want to know is, why have they not sued: Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, and that lunatic; Lin Wood?

8 Likes

I’ve never had one of those, but I’ve been served an Orange Julius.

They’ll have to track him from orbit.

2 Likes

You can’t make this shit up, though I would have had Melissa Carone as the one actively dodging process servers.

5 Likes

Wow. I once worked for a guy who believed he could dodge a lawsuit by not accepting the papers. Unfortunately, he didn’t tell me and I let the server right into our office when I showed up to work and didn’t understand why the front door was locked in the middle of the day.

But he soon learned that dodging the papers is old school malarkey and was always polite whenever someone came to serve him after that. It’s truly incredible that a Kraken Master like Powell didn’t know this already. Just goes to show that all it takes is a good memory, loads of bullshit, and the white people skills to get ahead in America.

12 Likes

(I can’t believe that I was actually able to find use for this GIF twice in one day!)

7 Likes

“…tracked the pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell across state lines after she evaded service of a massive lawsuit for ‘weeks’…”

"Release the Kraken Squidward!"

10 Likes

Dominion did not object to allowing Powell more time to respond to the Dominion complaint…

Let’s see… I am guilty, I plead guilty, I admit saying those things, Please give me a break - after all take a good LOOK AT ME!

Guess time is required to figure out how to respond.

2 Likes

How much is Powell worth? Can she even afford an attorney?

Can’t wait for the depositions. The one of Alex Jones was a great experience. She can rehearse by watching that one.

2 Likes