DOJ Tries To Sidestep MAGA Judge With Quick Appeal, Enraging Trump - TPM – Talking Points Memo

I understand if Walker drops out there’ll be no R on the ticket so this is likely.

I’ll bet MTG’s kids are glad they stayed the hell away from her campaign.

3 Likes

I understand he has a plethora of them

2 Likes

Edit because that loophole is big enough to drive a bus through. Or a fat ass to squeeze through.

Only if you’re Trump and you’re in Judge Qannon’s courtroom.

2 Likes

No! It’s complete BS. They’re trying to piggy back on the district judge’s made up blather about Trump having special status as ex Pres.
This is amazing chutzpah, to complain that the case YOU brought might proceed too quickly. Just shows it was blatantly brought to delay and for no legit substantive reason.

FOX is working on a scathing … ugly … attack …something like - [ “Christian Walker” is neither ]

this ain’t his first rodeo!

this reminds me of when my kids were young and told great convoluted stories of some event they were questioned about…they would forget what they had said…eye-roll here.

ANN RICHARDS and MOLLY IVINS…best things to come out of TEXAS.

1 Like

[quote=“littlegirlblue, post:167, topic:228481”]
He was a NY tycoon, now he’s small potatoes.
[/quote] he is a guppy in a sea of sharks.

an investigation of the 45th President by the administration of his political rival

investigation of a criminal by the department of justice whose job it is to do that stuff

our refridgerator was delivered and installed by 2 men… a young guy and his father…from COLUMBIA., SA,. the son spoke and understood English, the dad did not…worked out for everyone.

3 Likes

Why it’s preposterous, it’s posterous, and it’s postposterous!

1 Like

It’s not, but it is the first time he’s dealing with a Court system (as a prosecutor) corrupted by Trump appointees. Its good to see evidence that DOJ under Garland is successfully adapting to the situation.

You can’t always get what you want
But if you try sometime you’ll find
You get what you need

Light comedy but no menace. Connery is Bond.

1 Like

That’s your entire case for him being a flack - that he hasn’t resigned yet? Because there’s no way to look at his orders as SM and conclude that.

Sometimes resigning can send a message, but what would it accomplish in this case? Would Cannon think, “Wow, now I’ve gone too far?” Hell, no. She’d replace him with a complete toadie in about 5 seconds.

3 Likes

Please include Barbara Jordan.

1 Like

Slowly but surely.

Well played DOJ.

Drip, Drip Drip… through November

No doubt Trump will further incriminate himself when responding.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available