DOJ Sues Texas, Alleging Redistricting Maps Discriminate Against Black And Latino Voters | Talking Points Memo

Texas: leading the way towards recurring widepsread national violence since 1860.

2 Likes

We already have a freakout expert; we didn’t need another one. @sniffit does the job way more than adequately

3 Likes

When you don’t have a legitimate argument It’s always best to attack the moniker. It adds credibility to your superiority.

Gratuitous ad hominem? When have I ever done that to anyone here like that?

2 Likes

And I thought you’d be flattered.

I fucking give up.

2 Likes

1 Like

Is his cow running to replace him? I’d vote for the cow.

3 Likes

Why would I be flattered by something obviously intended to be derogatory?

1 Like

Gotta savor life’s tiny blessings where we find 'em I suppose lol…

1 Like

YES YES YES!

Discobot insists it won’t post the above because it is an incomplete sentence. So I added a couple. Discotbot you can go straight to hell.

2 Likes

Devin’s district is getting redrawn. It will be D+5 under the redistricting commission’s proposed map.

12 Likes

You’re right, @sniffit goes directly from zero to critical mass faster than a Tesla gets to sixty. And he does it so well.

2 Likes

Because you yourself have said that you push scenarios to explosive conclusions they haven’t actually reached yet and that it is what you do and you’ve been quite pleasant about that in conversation. I’m not comparing you to anyone else, just saying we have our ghostofeustacetilley, we have our sniffit, we have our irasdad…

@darcy - thank you, you did put that so very well.

9 Likes

Ahem.

3 Likes

Via difference of opinion, they’re still knuckleheads litigating 2020. They aren’t as loud as their Trumper cousins, but they live in a strange elysium that has President Sanders making everything better.

3 Likes

It’s a cast of thousands, but I guess only a few have starring roles, @castor_troy

3 Likes

Ahem

Oh, paleassse!

1 Like

Ah. I somehow missed that that was the problem.

1 Like

1 Like

They aren’t as loud, but as Murphy’s win proved, the detractors aren’t sated.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available