DOJ Quietly Closes Case About PA Ballots In A Dumpster

The Justice Department closed a case involving nine military ballots found in a dumpster in Pennsylvania without fanfare on Friday, an incident that once set Trumpworld ablaze.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1354923

Every single day Mary Trump’s title of her book “Too Much Is Never Enough” is spot on. One single mistake, or not sure about a process and Trump took and ran with his grievance campaign. And not one single fucking Republican in this administration or Congress stood up to say the Emperor has no clothes.

14 Likes

He should have been fired months earlier, and probably should be disbarred.

2 Likes

Surprise surprise

1 Like

I’m beginning to understand why he’s running for Senate.

12 Likes

And here I really thought this one was gonna have legs … and crack open the whole rigged, stolen, fraudulent election conspiracy thingy.

4 Likes

The FBI, Luzerne County District Attorney’s office and Pennsylvania state police collected and sorted through three days worth of garbage, the duration that the worker had been on site.

And the FBI, local DA and PA state police would like to thank Trump and Co for forcing them to disprove Trump’s lie by sorting through garbage.

7 Likes

And yet…that’s where every vote for Trump belongs…in a garbage can. Reality is sometimes…too real.

1 Like

I do believe you’re being sarcastic!

1 Like

If those nine votes were counted instead of all those other votes, The Donald would have won Pennsylvania.

3 Likes

Poor Freed. He’s finally been…freed?..of the obligation of being factual and objective.

Freed is now employed by a law firm in Harrisburg PA.
Freed was Attorney Suck up of Cumberland County PA.
He like any Republican in office in Cumberland County is one stupid son of a bitch.
If you show any intelligence in Cumberland County you are driven out of the Party.

2 Likes

The Dumpster Ballots case was obviously a false flag operation run by the Antifa organization to make David Freed, Kayleigh MacaNinny, Bill Barr, Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell look ridiculous, thereby unleashing the Kraken and leading directly to the capitol insurrection, the hanging of known child smuggler Mike Pence, the declaration of martial law by the My Pillow guy, and four more years in office for President Trump, fulfilling God’s plan for His chosen People. Amen.

5 Likes

I’m sure this important information about DOJ closing the investigation with no charges will be breathlessly trumpeted on the Sham-ity/Fucker Carlson/“Judge” Judy/Fux & Friends shows…

/s

1 Like

SO much ado about nothing.

2 Likes

Was Feed at the Capitol Building on the 6th? Just a thought…

He quite possibly should be embarred, or whatever the word for being placed among grey-painted iron bars might be. It would be hard to prove intent, or prove worse than violations of the Justice Department standards equivalent to the Administrative Procedures Act requiring legitimate reasons, but I like the idea of trying to hold him responsible for contributing to the Capitol Massacre Attempt.

Boy, when your own personal Department of Justice can’t steal an election, what’s the world coming to?

Sanity…

2 Likes

On Jan 6, at the infamous rally before the insurrection, Rudy Giuliani said the following:

"Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of. But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail.”

We are now 10 days later, Rudy has been made a fool of and will soon be headed for jail.

2 Likes

The electotsl college needs abolished to preempt the next wannabe dictator from cherry picking the five least lopsided states where he lost, to be a deliberate tool over nine ballots here and a dozen dipsticks there.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available