DOJ Escalates Effort To Get Govt Docs From Navarro’s Private Email

At least 95% of all the people throwing “private email server” around as a term could not even provide a correct definition of what the fuck a “server” is.

17 Likes

Trump still has no idea of course.

2 Likes

The “answer” is Navarro’s responsive pleading to the lawsuit. It’s the document that more or less says “Yeah I did that” or “I didn’t do any of that” or “I did some of that but it doesn’t matter because of this other stuff.” DOJ filed its “motion for summary judgment” before the “answer” was due. It’s entirely appropriate to put off the “response” to the “motion for summary judgment” until after the “answer” is due.

Quotation marks are to highlight the terminology applicable to the various filings, not any kind of mockery or sarcasm etc.

15 Likes

I’d like to know who’s representing this buffoon. Certainly, he’s not going to get better representation than Trump is getting, unless, of course, he pays his lawyers promptly and fully.

I’d also like to know who’s paying his lawyers. I’d guess it’s not his former boss, but may be a fund TFG controls.

3 Likes

How about when he loses, still fails to turn over the records, then is held in contempt of court?

Thanks for the explanation and clarification.

9 Likes

Arrest the son of a bitch and let his ass sit in jail until he complies.

1 Like

Hang him from the neck until he complies! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Well Pete has his whiteness to thank, that he’s not already dead. Failure to comply, or comply quickly is deadly to those who aren’t a lighter shade of pale.

4 Likes

It’s a civil lawsuit. That’s it. There are no criminal penalties, much less summary criminal penalties. Everyone should stop with the performative bullshit.

17 Likes

I think we all agree Navarro should be jailed so he can share his expertise with the like-minded.

Fun Fact: Back in the '90s inmates at the California Mens Colony in San Luis Obispo, CA published a newspaper featuring a personal finance column written by Charles Keating.

Proof, once again, that you simply can’t make some shit up.

11 Likes

Possible, but unlikely that he would push it to that point. In my estimation, he’s more likely to have deleted stuff and end up facing criminal contempt charges.

18 Likes

Prosecutors alleged in the lawsuit that Navarro now refuses to turn over the documents unless the government promises him a “grant of immunity” for returning them.

Peter Navarro.

Peter = Dick = Insufferable Prick

1 Like

Pesky Details!!!

But seriously, for the Trumpers, (not the ignorant idiot ones but the ones who know better no matter how stupid they appear) justice to me would be them left destitute living on the street with no hope, a condition they are trying to inflict on all of us.

And in fact, given how they seem to show no concern whatsoever for destroying the planet I live on and killing all life, including you and me, that condition is better than they deserve.

How that happens, I don’t know. But the sooner, the better for all of us.

1 Like
14 Likes

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up.

1 Like

Or he could play one like Larry Kudlow on Fox.

4 Likes

Way past time for Ole Pete to go through some thangs!

1 Like

Whutcha hiding, Peter? Anything interesting on your phone?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available