DOJ Asks 11th Circuit To Overturn Entire Cannon Order

But she has proven herself incompetent and is of no further use to them.
This is not a charity TFG is running.

8 Likes

I prefer to think her aspirations may be

Slip slidin’ away
Slip slidin’ away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you’re slip slidin’ away

10 Likes

Whether Cannon has the ability to weigh in on the case?

Feqele8WAAAfUWA

Evidently she believes she does.

Credit: Pat Bagley, Salt Lake Tribune

27 Likes

Parking division (ala Habba), I presume.

6 Likes

OT: it might be better then Comedy Central tonight….

9 Likes

Intake from my dog’s photo session.

26 Likes

Not sure I have the stomach for unrealized epic humiliation, aka palmface.

5 Likes

I’ll see all your pooches and raise you an heirloom turkey!

24 Likes

What if the humiliated party has no apparent ability to be embarrassed?

10 Likes

Take this you wimp!

Lol

8 Likes

I’d like to see her be the floor manager on duty covering the customer service desk at Walmart.

9 Likes

No pretense whatsoever to this being even tangential, but for those of us following the fortunes of TFeloniousG’s assertion of executive privilege, this will be of interest:

Trump suffers another legal blow after judge orders former top Pence aide to testify about Jan. 6 (msn.com)

Apparently Judge Howell (U.S. Dist. Ct. D.C.) ordered Pence aide Marc Short to testify to a Jan 6 grand jury, denying in doing so TFG’s assertion of privilege, and testify Mr. Short then did; this was yesterday. Note, the article links to a WaPo story that is behind a pay wall (looking for more info on the procedural context), but I gather that report in turn indicates the Judge’s order was under seal, but was leaked - if so, it was quite likely leaked by Short himself, just so everyone knows he didn’t want to sing but they had him by the family jewels etc. And there was an unsuccessful appeal.

A published opinion would be helpful; as it could resonate in other contexts.

29 Likes

Ben Franklin was right, tis a noble bird.

11 Likes

gArLanD sTilll s0ft, iT whA I hearD

7 Likes

Ok, the day after the supreme clowns suggested they ain’t touching this one with a 10 foot bargepole, DoJ expands its appeal and asks the 11th circuit to throw out the whole shitshow. Just a coincidence, I’m sure.

Is the panel hearing the expanded appeal the same one that issued the two stays with regard to the classified material?

21 Likes

She now has the Mark of Cain forever stamped on her forehead and CV. Tainted thoroughly, as Trump gives an eternal stink. Look at Eric, jr, and Javanka.

8 Likes

In Colombia there are crooked judges and there are dead judges. You can take the judge out of Colombia, but…

7 Likes

She’s a shoo-in for a great career selling colloidal silver products door-to-door and online.

10 Likes

She is a federal judge for the rest of her life. It’s possible she could even be nominated for a higher bench slot by a gop administration, given the loyalty she has demonstrated.

22 Likes

They are excellent parents as well. Our turkeys haven’t hatched any of their own eggs (because we don’t have a Tom) but they’ve protected many chicks to maturity and still follow them around.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available