DOJ Accuses Bannon Of Trying To Whip Up Media Circus Over Case

Love this:

18 Likes

Wow. Breath dude. That is the best Kafka-esq run on sentence I’ve seen in a while. But I really think you could have squeezed in some more examples of, “and so forth”.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can vouch for this, at least in CT. Sap flow was pretty good, but really hit by the strangely low sap sugar content.

6 Likes

You know, at one point I thought our mainstream political press was anti-democratic (small d). I no longer believe that. I think they are just as nihilistic as Bannon and so does Bannon.

Near the end of the filing, the prosecutors reiterated their belief that Bannon “wishes to have trial through the press,”

9 Likes

I hear Gitmo is great this time of year!

Please don’t fly off the handle. No, this is not an attempt at “secret discovery.” The prosecution made available protocol for discreet admittance of evidence several times. Bznnon’x motion ias gonna get tossed with extreme prejudice.

2 Likes

Will no one rid us of this troublesome buffoon? (Preferably with extreme prejudice.)

3 Likes

There was quite a discussion on maple sugar, and all of its ramifications, here at TPM over the weekend. I think economic botany is a great thing to study and learn. And, live with.

2 Likes

Calling John Yoo.

5 Likes

Well it’s unlikely, but if these fuck-tards ever decide to come to my house, I’ll be happy to debate them from my porch cradling a shotgun.

1 Like

Congratulations on diving the precise definition of “Secret Discovery.”

1 Like

I don’t. Fuck them for being stupid.

4 Likes

4 Likes

DOJ accuses buffoon of buffoonery.

1 Like

In the abstract, yes, but how would you apply that to the current case?

Not the “try the case in the press instead of the courtroom” part, but the witness intimidation part.

The bad-faith actors of the trump administration have a lot in common with mob trials. Is accepting mob rule of certain neighborhoods the only way to avoid the star chamber?

4 Likes

19 Likes

I think “It’s your 1st Amendment right to intimidate a witness” is the opinion held by many.

2 Likes

The con game seems to be losing some of it’s shine. The more low life players get involved the more the system collapses. Bannon wants to strut around making noise hoping to latch onto the gravy train. He is not a natural like TFG.

10 Likes

By making the government go into the fucking courtroom and prove it ought to be a state secret or whatever.

1 Like

It’s normal, and normal is being defined and redefined all the time.
My biggest problem with Melania’s Xmas scapes is that they were used as a vehicle to showcase her. The pictures of her walking through the scenes were her walking through the scenes, they meant nothing to her, because she didn’t want to, or couldn’t sell being normal.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available