DNI Whistleblower Tip About Trump Phone Call Alarms Former Intel Officials | Talking Points Memo

If it was an asset, it’s hard to believe DumbAss would even know how/where to find it. He’d have to ask someone to point the name out on a document and how to pronounce it.

3 Likes

Whistleblower’s attorney

37 Likes

Why do I hear “InconCEIVable!” in Wally Shawn’s voice echoing in my ears?

16 Likes

There is a pattern to his many denials of obvious wrongdoing.

6 Likes

Another person dumb enough to believe …

2 Likes

I’m not so sure about that anymore. Everyone’s focused on Russia, so I think Netanyahu is probably the most dangerous. Russia can play distraction now, while Bibi can order the Mossad to engage in serious bullshit and the GOP/Trump runs around labeling anyone who voices any suspicions or accusations an anti-semite.

4 Likes

All I want for Christmas is for the WH to release a tape of the call with an 18-and-a-half minute gap.

7 Likes

“Dumb enough”, or just brazen enough, or both? Trump has shown that he thinks that he lives in his own special world where there is no accountability for “The Donald”.

My guess is that he doesn’t care about accountability because he thinks it doesn’t apply to him.

6 Likes

Yeah, this seems very likely.

37 Likes

Well so far that has proven true…

1 Like

I listened to some repug shmoe this morning saying that he doesn’t talk like other presidents. As an example he gave trump’s comment to the president of Egypt, “Ah, my favorite dictator.”

3 Likes

If it was Bibi they’d have already admitted it and rolled out the usual “best ally ever” excuse.

6 Likes

Agreed - it’s too much of co-incidence that the spy outing came after 2 years… It was to get him protection from Putin!!

2 Likes

To think…at this point Trump could not GET a security clearence… and yet…he persists…

8 Likes

It’s because they are all fucking bullies and believe that they are entitled to do whatever the hell they want. Cory Lewandowski’s “testimony” was further proof of that…

7 Likes

Who here is dumb enough to believe Trump would do things he has done before?

8 Likes

I dunno, that would be radioactive if he discussed election interference, so I can’t see even someone as stupid as Trump doing that on any line that a whistleblower would know about. It had to be something that a President shouldn’t be promising a foreign leader to trigger DNI concern.

I’ll bet it’s something like revealing classified intel or black program weapon systems that should be kept away from foreign countries. Which for me, points to Israel or the Saudis. He’s clueless about keeping his mouth shut about that kind of thing, and he’s done it before.

2 Likes

Meyer told TPM that “politicizing the disclosure process” makes it appear that “personal agendas” are being placed “over the work of the Republic, which is to identify the enemy of the State and take it out before it harms America or its allies.”

I think we’ve already done the “identify” part.

treasonsummit

As for the “take it out” part … hello, Madam Speaker?

8 Likes

Just making sure everyone knows just how moronic this could get…

5 Likes

When you have nothing else left, project like there’s no tomorrow.

6 Likes