Dishwashers Are Trump’s Enemies Now, Apparently | Talking Points Memo

Add dishwashers to President Donald Trump’s weirdly long list of household staples he has beef with.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1284770

Campaign slogan?

President Donald J. Trump: Saving You from Toilets, Dishwashers, Light Bulbs, and Healthcare.

20 Likes

Dishwashers Are Trump’s Enemies Now, Apparently

Yes, we already know he hates Hispanic people!!

Thank your waiter on the way out.

18 Likes

Just an old man shouting at the sky.

22 Likes

While staring directly at the sun.

18 Likes

He really understands the concerns of the common man. A working class hero is something to be, as the bard once said.

7 Likes

I don’t have a dishwasher, you insensitive clod!

12 Likes

“Your dishes are gonna be beautiful,” he said. “I’m sorry that you just bought one of those brand-new pieces of garbage.”

As usual, WTF is he talking about? Get yourself a Bosch Series 800, idiot.

19 Likes

One of my favorite John Lennon songs.

4 Likes

Does anybody here think that Donald Trump has ever, even once in his life, loaded, unloaded, or turned on a dishwasher?

37 Likes

These are the utterances of a demented person.

33 Likes

Glad to know I’m not the only one who read the headline and assumed he was hating on people, not machines. I mean, that seemed like a safe bet, no?

21 Likes

Plumbing revanchism…

13 Likes

When did the conservation become the enemy of conservatism?

7 Likes

Meanwhile, in grown-up land…

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is freaking out about climate change, but the world’s latest climate villain — the Australian government — is giving Davos the cold shoulder.

The growing unease is crystallized in the WEF’s 2020 Global Risks Perception Survey released today, which claims that the Top 5 risks most likely facing the world are all climate-related.

The WEF surveyed 1,047 members of its networks — 44 percent were from climate-conscious Europe — and asked them to rate 30 possible risks.

The organization is so alarmed at governments and companies failing to heed its climate warnings that it decided to invite climate activist Greta Thunberg back to its stage next week, and has begun sharing her slap-downs of global leaders through its official channels.

politico.eu/article/australia-snubs-davos-session-australian-fires/

11 Likes

Watch Trump below:

Do I have to?

6 Likes

Trump’s idea of the best kind of dishwasher to get …

OR (does anyone remember Paul?)

8 Likes

No. He does know Manuel does a fine job harvesting the toilet paper grove once a week though.

9 Likes

Love my Bosch. In addition, at 44 db, it is quieter than Trump post-Adderall nasal sniffling.

12 Likes

Got it. So the white players from LSU’s football team will eat their Big Macs off paper plates and napkins when they visit?

7 Likes