Discussion:

Discussion for article #224552

Sarah Palin called Ayers a “Anti war radical”. Its very telling when someone considers an anti war view point to be radical.

7 Likes

It’s very telling that FOX brands Ayers as Osama Bin Laden when he distrusts the US government but when Ted Cruz distrusts the US government he’s a patriot.

28 Likes

Ratings at Fox must be dipping…

1 Like

Next on Fox: Saul Alinsky! He’s been dead for 40 years, but he’s agreed to appear on Fox…stay tuned!

6 Likes

“But I think it would be fair and balanced to also look at the violence that was and is going on, perpetrated by the government, by the official agencies and organs of the government,” Ayers said.
“Let me just tell you what I hear when I hear that,” Kelly said. “I hear you saying, you sound like, with respect, Osama bin Laden.”

… “You also sound like any number of Republicans and conservatives talking about Benghazi for the last two years,” Kelly didn’t add.

11 Likes

I love the smell of Teabagger desperation, any time of day.

2 Likes

An anti war bomber…very telling of his character and intelligence.

More ass facts, Beej?

Why am I not surprised?

4 Likes

“Well, he was a main figure in Barack Obama’s presidential campaign back in 2008”
Really? I thought that was a guy named: Barack Obama.

6 Likes

I would watch it but I think there is a rerun of Moesha on at the same time, whatever time that is

3 Likes

When I heard that Ayers was going to be on Fox News I thought that it would be fun to watch. Nope. I ended up watching only the teaser interview and refused to be baited to tune in again when they could have run the whole thing. Fox News is nothing more than a Sham Wow commercial anymore. The Kelly File promoted this idiotic interview like it was a Saturday afternoon serial which is why more and more people are tuning off the whole network. About the only reason to tune in is for the slutty look that most of the women enjoy displaying, not that there’s anything wrong with that. And don’t get me started on Hannity. That guy is a total rightwing loon.

9 Likes

Obama was THE main figure. That’s the way I remember it, anyway.

4 Likes

Friends don’t let friends watch FOX

5 Likes

“Let me just tell you what I hear when I hear that,” Kelly said. “I hear
Benghazi!.”

3 Likes

That horse is so dead it stinks, but, of course, at Faux NOOZ they don’t notice, because everything they do and say smells to high heaven.

4 Likes

Asking Cheney tough questions isn’t free at Faux News. They have to counterbalance it with red meat for the crazies (aka, their core viewers).

I’m not sure, however, why Ayers would submit to this

3 Likes

LIke for the Sham Wow reference…

1 Like

If criticizing the actions of the government makes someone sound like Osama bin Laden, howcome it’s not different when Republicans criticize the Obama administration in the same manner?

7 Likes

Fox News desperately trying to fix the “Jesus and Santa were white” Megyn Kelly flub.

4 Likes