Discussion:

Discussion for article #243231

1 Like

This Ass-hate is the clear and present terrorist threat to the US.

21 Likes

Put on blackface and insult some cops while you’re out there, willya?

11 Likes

Looking forward to his future appointment as Minister of Homeland Security in Der Trumpher’s cabinet.

23 Likes

I’m glad we have a sitting president whose administration takes this kind of stuff seriously. Voting matters.

10 Likes

America, meet the seed of home grown terrorism.

28 Likes

I am sure this guy and Pamela Geller get off together on their hatred.

11 Likes

LOL!! You literally took that out of my mind, chammy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This guy was moaning about not having any money. So…follow the money.

11 Likes

Thought he was demanding privacy.

6 Likes

Lets not use language that makes this man appear tough. He’s an all talk American Loser.

7 Likes

Too bad someone can’t exercise their Second Amendment remedies against this piece of shit and clean up the gene pool.

5 Likes

An FBI spokesperson told the Daily News that the agency notified authorities of Ritzheimer’s video because it “could have been perceived as threatening against the Muslim community in Hancock, N.Y.”

This is not enough for the FBI to do something? Not a civil rights violation?

1 Like

He’s going to stop at virtually every mosque, and flip them off. Oh no!

This guy has got to be the one of the biggest fucking babies ever.

9 Likes

Oh, him.

1 Like

Nothing hates like a heimer…

DId this guy make a threat to a US Senator? Isn’t that a Federal crime?

1 Like

May many yellow cabs run you over, Asshole. You are a terrorist. Make no mistake.

3 Likes

Never mind this asshole. He’ll get his comeupins. I hope you all had an outstanding holiday with your loved ones. Good to see you all back here. I enjoy reading everyone’s comments.

9 Likes

I’m glad you’re here and greetings back to you. Arrested Development and I are getting along beautifully, and I’m glad I can laugh my ass off at the end of the day when it’s been all hate, all day.

6 Likes