Discussion:

Discussion for article #242173

I think a better question is: “WHY do you even HAVE a P.I. on the payroll?”

6 Likes

Suuurrree…because you certainly don’t have a history of embarrassing yourself. Little short on credibility there Davie

7 Likes

And it worked!

Actually, Diaper-Boy, I’d say you’ve managed that all on your own.

2 Likes

he needs a PI on the payroll to make sure his name doesn’t end up in another madam’s book…

4 Likes

alas, even a Louisiana sheriff must know that Sen.Vitter is incapable of being embarrassed. If he was able, there have been so many, many occasions already, that should have caused him such embarrassment that he would have resigned from office.

1 Like

Sen. Vitter: YOU are the embarrassment!

1 Like

I’m thinking “dirty laundry” but try to work a diaper joke in there somewhere.

2 Likes

So your PI was illegally recording a conversation and got busted and Vitter is acknowledging that the PI was his.

Wow.

7 Likes

Don’t shit your Depends over it, Dave…

2 Likes

Easy, this is a Republican primary, in Louisiana no less. Every candidate is in a race to find the illegal activities of their competitors before the election. After the election its all about the short electoral memory.

I bet the real embarrassment was when Vitter’s accountant saw the Visa bill for pacifiers and Huggies.

1 Like

Get over yourself, Vitter – everyone knows you don’t feel shame or embarrassment.

2 Likes

Phew, someone check the Senator’s diaper…

I think Vitter hired a PI because he thought PI stood for Poopie Intervener.

I can imagine no greater fool’s errand than trying to embarrass Diaper Dave Vitter.

1 Like

“And that’s why you don’t hire a moron to eavesdrop on your opponents.”

• J. Walter Weatherman.

1 Like

OH, we got caught, I know let’s blame it on the other guy, that always works…

2 Likes

If he wasn’t embarrassed about DiaperGate,…

1 Like