Discussion:

Discussion for article #242089

1 Like

I’m just waiting for Clinton to demand a potty break. I mean she’s good, but good lord…take a breather and go pee girl…you deserve a break for sure from these bozos.

33 Likes

It was a great moment … showed just how silly today has been.

“Who else was at your home, were you alone?” Roby asked.

“I was alone, yes,” Clinton replied.

“The whole night?” Roby asked.

“Well, not exactly, Guido, the pool boy was there, but don’t tell Bill,” Clinton said, bursting with laughter

“Well, I don’t know why that’s funny, but I’d like pictures of Guido” Roby said.

36 Likes

The Repugs questions are starting to echo the old interrogations from Dragnet.

6 Likes

Awkward my ass. It was p[]rfect - she cracked up at the utmost of stupidity in questioning

26 Likes

My goodness, the R’s are dumber than dirt.

35 Likes

Hear hear

5 Likes

I can’t wait to read how the NYT tells this story tomorrow.

5 Likes

I can’t wait for Rachel’s interview with Hillary tomorrow night.

19 Likes

Obviously that was the kind of thing Clinton and most other people were thinking, which is why it was amusing. Except to humorless lady.

What exactly is the reason she was so determined to know exactly which staffers were there after being told everyone was? Maybe someone called in sick with the flu or something. Who would remember off the top of their head years later? What was the point? She must have had something in mind.

16 Likes

She was trying to fabricate controversy where there was none, which is why Hillary cracked up.

IMO.

13 Likes

You give Roby too much credit. Seems she expected Hills to take role call on her way out the door and then email the tally to herself to her private email server to be discovered just in time for this hearing.

8 Likes

That’s a given and her show tonight if this gawd awful interrogation

2 Likes

If a movie is ever made about the current Republican party, I have the perfect title: The Derp Runs Through It

19 Likes

Alone? ALL NIGHT?
Remember, Hillary, you are under oath…
Oh,yes a pizza delivery.
AHA! PERJURY! IMPEACH!

13 Likes

The probably will. What about the Secret Service?

We still have an hour … here’s hoping Rachel will get her show. I do expect, however, it will be group analysis for the rest of the night if this damned hearing ever ends.

2 Likes

Good grief…they are into the 10th hour now.

7 Likes

No prosecution going on here… move on by…

4 Likes

What’s with Roby asking about everyone who was at the State Department when Clinton left for the night. WTF, is she a schoolteacher? Was she supposed to take attendance? “Was Patrick Kennedy there?” “Yes, but he was tardy earlier in the day, so he had to stay after for detention also.”

18 Likes