Discussion:

Discussion for article #240988

I’m gettin’ whiplash, here.

4 Likes

Tail wags dog. Film at 11.

I need organ music during this soap opera…

1 Like

“FOX News has held every candidate in this race to the highest journalistic standards throughout our coverage.We believe a candid meeting about our differences is required and that any misunderstandings can be handled without compromising those standards.”

Huh? A ‘candid meeting’ between a national media outlet and a presidential candidate to discuss ‘misunderstandings’ is pretty much the definition of ‘compromising those standards.’

Also, FOX says they are holding the candidates to ‘the highest journalistic standards’? Shouldn’t FOX be holding themselves, and not the candidates, to high journalistic standards? Huh?

4 Likes

“How’d ya like the coverage we give the President, Donald ?” should be Ailes’ Point 1 at the meeting.

2 Likes

I love watching Ailes squirm but when Trump’s numbers fall and Rodger is no longer worried about alienating his viewers with “harsh” Trump coverage, Rodger is going to release the cracken on Trump!

*grabs popcorn

2 Likes

The rumpled bed and Ailes’ torn bodice will speak volumes…

6 Likes

:slight_smile:

That means “Ok, I’ll fire the blonde. What’s her name again?”

1 Like

I know! This is one very sick relationship of co-dependency.

2 Likes

Plus the stains and painful look when walking…

Snake-oil salesman trying to coddle a snake.

1 Like

A monthly standing appointment.

11AM: “Mr. Trump, Mr. Ailes is here to kiss your ass.”

2 Likes

Trump’s advisers served Ailes notice he should bring an extra large box of Kleenex for this meeting. And none of that damned cheap baby oil like the last time, get the stuff with aloe in it!

Tail of the dog? I have a slightly lower opinion.

And I am not sure which is what in my analogy.

Sounds like a bit from Sesame Street, one of these is not like the others ‘high journalistic standards’ and ‘fox news’.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xt/81269878.jpg?v=1&g=fs1|0|LRM|69|878&s=1

2 Likes

At least Kabuki Theater has a plot. (And far better looking actors.)

I guess having billions of dollars means you can get Roger Ailes to bend over.