Discussion: Zinke Insisted On Having His Christmas Party Before Being Booted

I hope and pray that there are a number of long term Federal employees at the DOI have been keeping track of all the illegal crap that Zinke has been pulling. I know that I would have done that, and now with the Dems in control, they can send it all to the appropriate Congressional committee(s). They need to make an example of scum like Zinke to make it less likely that it will happen again.

3 Likes

A “stuffed” polar bear? How does Zinke plan to secure a job with an environmental terrorism company with that cuddly thing? Couldn’t he get a freshly killed real polar bear (bravely killed from a helicopter, in full view of Russia, by a high-powered rifle courtesy of Caribou Barbie) holding an ice cube? (Take that!! Polar bear.)
Well, don’t expect any offers from logging companies, and frackers. Pussy!!

Only the best people, we were promised.

I hear you. Like Roy Moore’s horse, Zinke’s (whether actual or metaphor) should be held blameless for Z’s bullshit shenanigans.

I am tired of sleazy, borderline criminal politicians avoiding most of the consequences of their unethical behaviors while being on the Public’s dime by finally resigning after all else fails. Many investigations are simply dropped when the unethical Pols finally quit. They should be prevented from resigning until all ethical and criminal investigations, if need be, are concluded. They should go on unpaid leave, like dirty cops do when they are under investigations for proscribed activities. Why not dirty Politicians too?

3 Likes

what an a…

1 Like

Oh the irony… Fossil Fuel Industry Darling (rhymes with Finky) Uses Stuffed “Fossil Fuel Endangered” Species For Photo Op".

And it was just yesterday I’d asked the question of friends, is “Taxidermy” still a thing, outside the small cadre of wealthy “trophy hunters” and “pet stuffers”?

Yes, we need to find a way to do away with truly disgusting levels of wealth inequality combined with government access. Besides, it leaves nothing for them to do but kill things, stuff them, and create entertainments with the corpses.

Taxes used to moderate wealth. Rich always got richer, but not like now. It really must be seen to before we all perish under the weight of their folly.

Or a painful and chronic case of black lung. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy…

I had already reserved that slot for Scott Pruitt (funny how he just went away, without a single consequence for all his misdeeds, as if “losing the job” is already consequence enough), but Zinke would be a fine alternative. Plenty more where they came from too…

Oops. Now you’ve done it.

1 Like

And you just KNOW that if the Bison on that flag in the photo lede were alive, he’d have it killed and stuffed too, as an example and a warning to any wildlife that try to impede the FF industry. Or, just for shits and giggles and an extra party prop…

1 Like

(whisper…whisper)
Ohhh. Um, a BILLION pounds of walnuts…

1 Like

I think we can put to bed the notion that being a Navy Seal or other special force member is any special qualification for holding any office in this country. I am sick of hearing this as a qualification.

The SEALs are a formidable fighting force that are about the best in the world but with all the self aggrandizing some of them do in their books (Chris Kyle) and the self serving bullshit that SEALs like Eric Prince and Zinke (who has been discredited by his former commander) do I sometimes think they should change their name to the SHPEELS.

3 Likes

Sounds like a Sarah Palin event.

1 Like

Unless the alliance of rabbits and chipmunks is with us, then I’ll stick at a million, as I think the governments would go for it, plus the shipping of a billion to my skull-shaped island would really be a drag - I don’t have that kind of storage space (evil lairs need a lot of closet and cleaning equipment space)

1 Like

He has to go out with a grift. A matter of principle to him.

2 Likes

With that many walnuts, the alliance would be yours for all eternity.

And just imagine all the storage space you could leverage with a haul that big. You’re just not thinking big enough. You could even build an extension to your island to house the nutters. Use the shells as land fill… big bada boom.

1 Like

Those types of shells float, and wouldn’t be good bay fill. Now we could compact all those broken shells into logs to burn in the many vast fireplaces I have around the place, but still, walnuts go rancid if not eaten in a certain amount of time, and then I think that we’d have to start a major chipmunk and rabbit distribution network to funnel off the excess, and that’s the kind of paperwork hassle that you don’t want as a super evil villain.
Let’s be modest and make it a million.

1 Like

How dense could I have been?

Christmas Grift-Giving!

1 Like

A-ha! Flotation devices (that double as snowshoes) for the evil rodent army…? Brilliant! Andd projectiles. And helmets for the chipmunks. Come on. 101 uses! You’re going to need a billion of 'em for sure. And besides, what better way to lay the enemy low than flinging rancid walnuts into their Christmas stew? A Winter offensive is perfect. They all think you’ll be hibernating and… wait.

What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be asleep? Ohhhhhhh… well played, sir…

1 Like

As I mentioned elsewhere, the grift that keeps on grifting…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available