Discussion: Yay! CNN Counts ‘Bombings’ As 'Wins' For Both Candidates

1 Like

Good article. Bad CNN—really vile.

4 Likes

In a just world, CNN would fall down a well and no one would watch the coverage.

8 Likes

WTF is this country coming to where bombings “help” political candidates?

10 Likes

What ever happened to the Cable NEWS Network.

What a disgrace to “journalism.”

6 Likes

I’ll not sleep well until I know how a mass airborne release of anthrax or a suitcase nuke set off in Disneyland hurts or helps the candidates. The lack of variety in actual terrible events is frustrating.

5 Likes

Calling a bombing a win for ANY entity of ANY stripe is unimaginable. CNN is following HO down his rat hole and I don’t care to know what they see down there.

5 Likes

I think we’ve been willing to broaden out what we define as news…
Jeff Zucker, CNN President (Feb 2015)

5 Likes

Ted Turner had much better news sense.

2 Likes

Dear CNN:

kthxbai

1 Like

When you have a country engaged in fact free democracy and a desire to be entertained at all costs.

4 Likes

Kind of like broadening the definition of rain, to include me pissing on someone’s boots.

6 Likes

CNN dropping political correctness re: bombings is a WIN for Trump because it fits his campaign narrative.
CNN dropping political correctness re: bombings and getting hammered for it is a WIN for Hillary because it fits her campaign narrative.

what in the PHUCK is wrong with these people to think a bombing is good for anyone???

1 Like

To give CNN it’s due (why, I don’t know), the supporters of each candidate probably liked their candidate’s comments on the bombing. I wouldn’t exactly call this a win (a win is that nobody died, a loss is that some people were injured), but it’s, um, well, something.

It was just yesterday that I posted a rant about how the media were looking of a horse race in this election. Looks to me like CNN is still at it.
edit
What I just wrote is an example of the method by which trump takes credit for something like a riot/ bombing etc…

1 Like

In a sane world Donald Trump would be in jail for defrauding his contractors and ripping off his own foundation and using other peoples money for fun and personal profit. He would not be a candidate for anything beyond a bunk in a jail cell.
edit
trump deeply offended my sensibilities by emailing me an offer to join in a lottery, the winner of which (he says) would get to ride on his plane to an event, get VIP treatment, and food and lodging. Reading the fine print in the disclaimer revealed the actual plane ride would be on a commercial carrier of his choice, and food, lodging and event attendance at his discretion the total cost not to exceed $2000. Also I’d get a photo of me with him that I’m supposed to cherish.
Some prize
I considered hammering my laptop and sending the damaged bits to him with a note of explanation.

1 Like

A well, or a BLACK HOLE?!?!1

2 Likes

CNN is absolutely disgusting. I never watch it anymore.

1 Like

Umm, I know the Daily Show will always find something to mock you for CNN…but you don’t have to make it this easy for them.

1 Like