Discussion: Woman Shouts Down Florida Gov. Rick Scott In Starbucks: 'You're An A*shole!' (VIDEO)

Wow! That’ll wake Ricky up. “Who here has a great job?” Ricky raises his hand.

14 Likes

Well done cara!!
That lady should get free coffee at least.

35 Likes

Who among us wish we had the guts and gumption of this woman? Well DONE, Cara!

26 Likes

If the man had an ounce of integrity he would have spoken to that woman right there, right then. She’s obviously not crazy–just a well-spoken, outspoken critic. Every bastard like him should be confronted like this. Good for her.

34 Likes

That’s how effective a First Amendment solution to oppressive gummint can be if you do it right. You can go to a country club and tell everyone government’s not the answer but Cara knows better than that. Good jobs that solve all your problems aren’t just lying around in the street, and anyone whose situation with skills, experience, age, race, gender, or any other factor is working against them in the market, anyone in a depressed industry or area, any one of millions of struggling people certainly know better too. Scott better get a coffee machine for his office, I think.

36 Likes

Yes!! Thank you, Cara Jennings.

14 Likes

Skeletor is quickly spirited away by his praetorian guards to his hideaway in Snake Mountain to plot his revenge on the unwashed that dared deny his coffee…

18 Likes

Perish the thought…but did this happen in Florida…excuse me…Floriduh? Did a woman in my Sunshine State do what has not been done “up north”? This can’t be right…!

7 Likes

Oh, man. I’ve got to get to work, but I can’t stop watching this thing. It’s like a drug. Every time I watch it again, I feel good. “Sweet,” and then the little smile on her face. Fan-frigging-tastic.

OK. Back to work. After one more…

11 Likes

After first calling the Koch Brothers to get the latest instructions to hurt those with the least.

4 Likes

I hope every time Rick Scott walks into a Starbucks he gets a little shiver of fear that another ordinary citizen will call him an asshole and point out his miserable record. Yes Rick, these are your constituents. They understand exactly how you screwed them and they hate you.

18 Likes

My favorite part too. What’s betting Ricky never again gets out of the SUV to go anywhere where there is not at least 110 feet between him and the unwashed masses

4 Likes

This ought to happen to Gov. Bat Boy any time he slithers out in public.

Best part: “Scott and his entourage hustled out of the store without coffee in hand.”

3 Likes

Did you notice the smirk on his face? He does not care because he is so protected and the common folk can’t touch him.

2 Likes

That was his press secretary or a similar sort of flack, which just makes it better.

7 Likes

GLORIOUS! Die, Skeletor, Die!!!

6 Likes

Well, in some cases “Government is NOT the answer”. For example, the Gov. let Rick Scott get away “scott free” (snicker) for overseeing over $2 Billion in Medicare Fraud when he was the head of Columbia/HCA in 1997. Scott later became a venture capitalist. He then used his stock options and ill-gotten gains to BUY the Governorship of Florida.
The man is a stone-cold sociopath.

6 Likes

Let’s face it, Rick Scott should have been buried under the prison for stealing billions from Medicare. and Medicaid. The man literally paid back $1.7 billion in fines and his company accountant reported Scott’s fraudulent behind to the feds. Because his friend GW was in the White House, they gave crooked Scott a pass and somehow he fooled Floridians that he was totally innocent and thus not a thief.

Glad girlfriend let it all out and kept it going.

8 Likes

Did the barista write ‘asshole’ on his cup?

31 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available