Discussion: Woman In Pic With Biden Shoots Down Insinuation He Was Being Inappropriate

4 Likes

#bringonthedebates

6 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. Who better to know the facts?

25 Likes

Good. Now this silly attempt at smearing him can go away #becauseshesaysso

13 Likes

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on where you’re sitting, I think this whole episode has only made Biden stronger. This did not go as his detractors planned. Not at all.

17 Likes

Let’s hope that at his rallies Trump himself tries to slander Biden for inappropriate behavior. Could he be that stupid??? Probably not.

7 Likes

What, and interrupt the trolling knife throwing/eating our own phase of the primary cycle?

(I don’t put the Flores statement into this - there is discussion that is appropriate and should be had that is happening. I do put the find pictures to fit a narrative and start trolling into this category.)

5 Likes

Official theme song for the 2020 Sanders presidential campaign:

15 Likes

Biden’s a handsy jerk and I don’t need photos or testimony or pissed-off pols to tell me that. And none of that has anything to do with why I could never support him.

2 Likes

Flores is a ‘cancel out’ (considering that shes already clarified certain parts), so unless there’s a newer case, Biden will be joining the race in a few.

5 Likes

Food for thought:

Hair Sniffing vs Genital Grabbing vs Attempted Rape/Rape

No or Scintilla of evidence vs Clear/Convincing evidence vs Beyond Reasonable Doubt evidence

5 Likes

Nanny Conway already mentioned about ‘creepy Uncle Joe’.

5 Likes

Joe Biden is not perfect, but the current campaign to portray him as some sort of racist sexual predator is vile and shameful … and I think we know from which camp this emanates.

20 Likes

The NERVE! That’s as bad as McConnell complaining about Dem obstruction. I just hope Trump fucks up and mentions it.

5 Likes

Oh, you underestimate President Dunning-Krueger! They are without a scintilla of shame in their hypocrisy - the entire fucking party. We know this.

13 Likes

Meanwhile Flores has stated that she’s not accusing Biden of sexual harassment but of invasion of her ‘personal space.’

2 Likes

Good for her for shooting this down. Now can we get back to talking about something more important like why are the dems dragging their feet about getting trumps taxes

6 Likes

hehehe…

12 Likes

Has anyone seen the video of Biden giving a campaign speech for Flores, where, at the end, they clasp raised hands and then embrace? I am certain I saw this last week, but It seems that this video has disappeared from TV news and most searches. The current stills show Biden and Flores doing a selfie and raising hands on the podium at the event, The networks show those scenes, but no abrazo. Is this just an oversight on the part of the news networks, or is it an editorial decision not to undermine Flores? Any links or thoughts?

Especially when Donald’s feels were admittedly for sexual reasons, versus Biden just being a touchy feely person like a lot of folks are.

5 Likes