Discussion: Woman Claims Trump Groped Her Under Her Skirt At NYC Nightclub In 1990s

Wait, is this the 6th woman today, or just this week?

17 Likes

Hour.

12 Likes

Where is the tote board? Are there more than 10 groping or assault claims yet?

13 Likes

“Mr. Trump strongly denies this phony allegation by someone looking to get some free publicity. It is totally ridiculous,” Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks told the newspaper in an emailed statement.

Yes, what woman doesn’t want to draw worldwide attention to herself by talking about a man groping her vagina?

18 Likes

VaginA? YuCk. WhY can’t wE jusT call it a puSSy?

14 Likes

The Trump campaign has charged that the women are working in collaboration with the media and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to derail his presidential bid.

It would be nice if someone put claims like these in perspective. Trump’s poll numbers were plummeting before the second debate, and even if the AH tape weren’t revealed, a decent performance in the second debate wouldn’t have given him a significant bounce.

2 Likes

Trump: There are millions of women in NYC. Even if I sexually assaulted these women, over 99.99% of the NYC were NOT assaulted by me. That makes me a Saint and fit for POTUS.

8 Likes

With 10 you get a free sandwich.

18 Likes

This is the October 14th surprise

14 Likes

Every story on these charges should include a retweet of Kellyanne’s message that ALL victims need to be heard—without exception.

@ghostheckitstoolongtospell Sandwich? I am NOT gonna say what kind. not not not.

9 Likes

Part 1.

3 Likes

It’s before lunch too.

3 Likes

“It wasn’t a sexual come-on,” she told the Post. “I don’t know why he did it. It was like just to prove that he could do it, and nothing would happen.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Unidentified voice: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

6 Likes

A foot-long? Or a little dinky three incher?

3 Likes

How big are your hands?

5 Likes

I still wonder what the HRC campaign is holding in their “Halloween Surprise” strategic reserve…

Should be priceless…

4 Likes

A Drumpf Foot-Long

4 Likes

i said 12 to 18…

I’m just waiting on the last three being Republicans.

3 Likes

There must be a sex tape. You know there is.

5 Likes