Discussion: Wisconsin Trump Supporters Have Some Nasty Things To Say About Hillary Clinton

1 Like

At least he spelled things properly…

12 Likes

The unfortunate thing is that most of these “Trump supporters” are under educated and under informed, and don’t realize that DT wouldn’t take the time to spit on them if he passed them in the street.

These people will have much better lives under Clinton, but for years, they have been misled and exploited by the Republican Party, which is the party of the country club and big business,

50 Likes

I’m sure he’d be happy to spit on them.

8 Likes

Any doubts about where the hardest core Trump voters are coming from should listen to NPR’s interview with David Duke (from today’s Morning Edition). “Creepy” is too mild a word for it.

13 Likes

“[T]hey wished she was dead.”

Like the subjunctive mood?

11 Likes
8 Likes

Pretty soon this guy will be out there

13 Likes

Just one more reason to vote blue.

26 Likes

“Jesus Died For You.”

“So you could wish death on others.”

49 Likes

FWIW, not only did the guy pass the spelling bee, he displayed a reasonable measure of wit…

He might very well be Co-chair of the Wisconsin RNC…

4 Likes

As a Cardinals fan,I really hate that picture.

9 Likes

I heard that this morning. Awful.

Just wondering, is it the Christian guy in the photo that wishes Hillary Clinton dead?

10 Likes

Anytime I want to cheer myself up, I think about the apoplexy the Obama presidency has caused these bigots.
Eight years of Hillary in the White House should finish them.

34 Likes

Right there with you.

4 Likes

“Man, these people are bat-shit crazy.”
-Honduran tee-shirt maker.

10 Likes

What do you expect from a bunch of racist CheeseHeads?
Over here in Minnesota we call them “Cheese-Necks”.

10 Likes

You mean like. O.J.?

2 Likes

Can November come soon enough so these people can go slither back underneath the house trailers?

22 Likes

This guy is terrific - thanks for posting.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available