Discussion: White Supremacists Praise Trump's Return To Rhetoric Blaming 'Both Sides'

1 Like

Trump’s true colors shining through - a new low everyday.

9 Likes

THe fucked up bit is that the white supremacists blamed the cops when trump called um out…and now that the tides have changed there all for the false equivalency

1 Like

Trump = Republicans

Republicans = Trump

Republicans = Nazis and White supremacists

Never forget.

6 Likes

Trump had to pivot back to favor the white supremacists because they’re the only people who can fucking stand his orange ass.

11 Likes

32% and we’re neck-deep in the Old-Muddy and the big fool says, " Push on!"

8 Likes

Slightly O.T. but I think Trump gave Bannon the kiss of death. Josh just posted the transcripts of the “press diatribe”. It’s exhausting to have to make sense out of this strange, demented old bigot, but at one point, when questioned about Steve Bannon’s status he says this about Bannon:

“But we’ll see what happens with Mr. Bannon.”

Trump used the phrase “We’ll see what happens” with respect to Comey’s and, I’m pretty sure, Preet Bharara’s status, before they were fired.

This is a tell.

16 Likes

just waiting on Sessions

7 Likes

Neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer was not available on Tuesday after it was booted off several web hosting services and moved to the so-called Dark Web, part of the internet that is not indexed by search engines.

New server location is in Russia, I hear (mumblings on Twitter). Gee, I wonder why?

9 Likes

He´s a vile racist, and he´s always been a vile racist. I always thought that he was a racist in that oh-dear-all-the-poor-people-are-brown kinda way, but this shows that he´s a racist in the White-People-Über-Alles Nazi KKK kinda way. Impeach the motherfucker.

11 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2017/02/08/a-word-of-advice-from-martin-luther-king-jr-s-daughter-resist/

Because Erin Burnett asked Wes Belamy (c vile’s vice mayor) why he wont say President Trump.

6 Likes

"You can’t make me say it! I WON’T. You can’t make me say they’re bad! I want a cookie! "

5 Likes

He’s their idea of Outreach to a man of color.It was just a coincidence that they grabbed him Down There.

3 Likes

The Titanic, according to Trump, took hits on many sides from icebergs in the front, icefelds on the side and icesteins to the rear.

5 Likes

Freudian Slip. Original presser transcript read:

Trump corrects himself. Then, the slip-up was corrected in the final official.

Trump’s a Nazi.

17 Likes

Yep.

Always thought so.

3 Likes

The Game of Tones…

2 Likes

because Trump took a shot at the guys who resigned from the WH business council.

7 Likes

Neo-Nazis, alt. right, white supremacist and Donald Trump – the axis of deplorables.

6 Likes

Now the GOP and others cannot defend or make excuses for the racist things trump says. Today he take the hood off for the whole world to see

4 Likes