Discussion: White Supremacist Defiant at Sentencing for Killing Spree

Discussion for article #225958

Death by chemicals that don’t work for a couple of hours, I say.

3 Likes

The death penalty isn’t worth the cost of it, in many different regards. But what a defective human being. Is it mental illness, or just hate? It doesn’t matter, of course. I just wonder what can be done to see to it that fewer people like this are ever produced.

12 Likes

Too bad these scum will still be sucking air here in Oregon.

5 Likes

I’ll be looking for him on “Lockup.” By then, he’ll be used to his role as “bitch.”

Nice young fresh faced white boy. He’ll survive incarceration by his talent for double anal. His new prison-bitch nickname will be “Rosebud.”

2 Likes

“Pedersen said during his statement that nobody takes the “so-called criminal justice system” seriously, …” Well, let’s see how seriously you take it in twenty years or so.

7 Likes

“I just wonder what can be done to see to it that fewer people like this are ever produced.”

Since my family is already financially secure, I plan to donate 50% of my estate to the Southern Poverty Law Center. That’s my small part to do something about all the hate in our country.

13 Likes

One day you are saving Western culture.
The next day, you are tossing Bubba’s salad out behind the prison yard.

Hero.

2 Likes

“Western identity is being destroyed by other cultures.”

Well, thanks to your stunningly accurate representation of Western identity, I suppose we should all be thankful for that.

4 Likes

What “white race”?

2 Likes

The one the Illuminati created to fight the Jews! Come on, man!

1 Like

On the upside for the Grand Old Pricks’ party and the BaggerCons, they have at long last found their poster boy and ideal representative for their dream, a “kinder and gentl…uhhh, strike that, a ‘whiter and more gentile’ America.”

When will the war on people end?

It’s funny in a sort of sick way that all these white supremacist types are self-refuting.

I want no part in whatever "culture’ that this guy thinks he belongs to.

1 Like

Stay away from anyone who has tattoos on his or her neck.

1 Like

Frighteningly, there are half a dozen commenters at Mother Jones who talk just like this guy on every article that’s even tangentially related to immigration.

1 Like

Those tats look like they’ve reached the summit of Western Culture.

Once again, something is obvious: Self-styled white “supremacists” aren’t