Discussion: White Nationalist 'Truly Sorry' For Homophobic Anti-McMullin Robocalls

Hmm, he repeats everything in the bad phone calls in his apology. Looks like a non-apology, apology to me.

9 Likes

Easy to be sincerely "sorry"after the irreparable damage is done. How about robocalls disavowing oneself to start, though more atonement and reparations needed. Truly despicable, and that’s just the man before getting to his white nationalism. Why do I think there’s a secret hand sign or wink-wink associated with this?

6 Likes

We heard your foot-tapping, asshole. We know which way your bathroom stall door swings.

6 Likes

Give the gent a break, I’m sure this is the first and only time he has done / said something deplorable…

Feel free to contact him and give him your opinion…

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/101780

3 Likes

He thinks people in Utah aren’t having children?

10 Likes

I’m not sure the “shunned” are allowed to procreate…

2 Likes

A str8 man using the word “perfidious?”

Mary, please.

7 Likes

Shorter White Nationalist: For those who didn’t get a chance to listen to the robocall, please note that McMullin is very gay. Vote Trump.

4 Likes

He knew it was “mean-spirited” when he did it, so there’s no redeeming value in an apology. It was done with malice of intent and trying to fake contrition now it just as vulgar as his words.

So as to your apology, it is NOT accepted!

5 Likes

“I sent the robocalls out because Utah is a strong family-values state and America and the West is gripped by an extreme and fatal malady: failure to marry and have children,” Johnson continued. “The white birth rate is so astonishingly low that Western Civilization will soon cease to exist. I felt that Evan McMullin typified that perfidious mentality.”

Wow. Astonishingly sad. Sir, if you knew your history at all, you’d know that nothing is static, nothing ever stays the same for very long – and that that is natural. I am a white man (though, I am gay) and I don’t mind at all that us white people are starting to share the top of the totem pole. My god, man, seriously, it’s not like we ever really had the “Leave It To Beaver” life on any type of large scale anyway. The people who lived like that (and, yes, there were some) were a pretty small minority anyway. Come on, it’s past time straight, white Christians get it through their skulls (well, some actually have, but I’m talking to folks like you) accept the fact that if there really is a god out there, he/she/it designed us with progress in mind. You can be a part of it or you can fight it – but it will happen one way or another. You’ve already made the first step by acknowledging the fact – now you just to need to come to terms with and accept it. Seriously, you can be a part of progressive chance and still preserve and pass on a part of yourself. You can do so gracefully … or bitterly. Choice is yours.

10 Likes

“The white birth rate is so astonishingly low that Western Civilization will soon cease to exist.”

And yet, white racists like this hatenozzle manage to breed like bacteria in potato salad at a church picnic.

14 Likes

I see. He put an end to it at it’s scheduled termination and after is was done became sorry for it. I’m sure that will undo all that was done.

4 Likes

LOL!! And … eeewwww!!! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Well since you apologized and made sure to highlight the “flaws” of another person as your twisted racist mind sees it I’m sure that makes it all better. Thanks?

3 Likes

“Johnson’s PAC is not affiliated with the Trump campaign.”

5 Likes

Must be sad passing through life filtering people through the prism of skin color.

This man could use a good taco truck on his street corner.

6 Likes

Since when is the future of Western Civilization dependent on white procreation? William Johnson, like other white bigots, proves once again that “white nationalism” is nothing more than a politically correct way of describing "racist, white supremacist, fascist pigs" who are so full of self-loathing that they cannot stand the idea of anyone not like them being equal or superior to them and having power.

4 Likes

Oh, can’t we all? I think it should be made the law.

2 Likes