Discussion: White Nationalist PAC Rolls Out Pro-Trump Radio Ad Targeting Swing States

Break out the Nazi slogans…

8 Likes

I was about to say ‘thank you’ for doing this and letting people know how dangerous Drumpf could be, but a $7,000 ad buy? It will be heard by about 32 people.

15 Likes

I see your sinister, fear-mongering delusion and raise you a couple of Valentina’s brisket tacos (Austin, TX).

13 Likes

This isn’t even worth typing a comment.
There.

5 Likes

Birds of a feather.

The spot is expected to run in Florida, Arizona, Missouri, Alabama, Oregon, Nevada and Tennessee beginning Saturday and continue through Nov. 8, the Times reported.

The good news in all this is that Arizona and Alabama are swing states now. And Tennessee – Al Gore couldn’t carry Tennessee and he’s their native son. Good times.

4 Likes

If Tennessee and Alabama are swing states Donnie boy should just stop campaigning and start working on his bid for spectrum.

1 Like

“The Political Cesspool”

Nailed it! And the biggest turd has floated to the top of the GOP ticket.

5 Likes

This article alone has probably reached more people than that ad buy. All the outrage coverage combined will multiply the effect by a huuuuuge amount.

6 Likes

Indeed. If white supremacists feel they need to get their message out in Tennessee and Alabama, then as Robert Zimmerman would say, The Times They Are a-Changin’.

2 Likes

Dammit man! When will the truck be on my corner???

I’m reallllllly hungry and that looks delicious.

5 Likes

Dang it! I’m heading over to Valentina’s on Brodie tomorrow since I’ll be up that way.

1 Like

Do you want a president who will safeguard the interests of Christians?"

Amen. Ever since the tyrant Muslim Obama closed all Christian churches, outlawed Christmas, and instituted Sharia Law, Christians have been reduced to celebrating Jesus in secret, in their basements, attics, crawl spaces, and underground tunnels in the country. Just last week here in Ann Arbor Obama’s jackbooted ACORN-Muslim shock troops rounded up thousands of Christians and held them in a temporary FEMA camp set up in Michigan Stadium. Now we’ve just found out about Hitlery Clinton’s decree that anybody putting up a Christmas tree in their own homes will be arrested and drawn and quartered on U-M’s campus.

8 Likes

Oh you WON’T be disappointed. Aaron Franklin (of Franklin’s Barbecue) even raves about it.

1 Like

And I’ll stand butt-naked in a hail storm to eat at Franklin’s. Sweet!

2 Likes

4 Likes

And now, from [the] Political Cesspool. Ya gotta love that shit.

2 Likes

Turds of a feather stink together…

1 Like