Discussion: White Nationalist Files Suit Claiming Trump Incited Him To Remove Protesters

1 Like

Well, here’s a pretty howdy-do

15 Likes

Time for more popcorn.

11 Likes

The Devil made him do it… Anyone think that trump will cover his attorney’s fees?

12 Likes

A point of clarification for TPM:

The white nationalist did not “file” a “lawsuit.”

He was already a co-defendant in an existing case. He was sued, alongside Trump, in the pending case filed by the three plaintiffs who got the favorable ruling last week that allows them to go forward against Trump.

In this document, the co-defendant filed a combined “answer,” denying the claims against him, and “cross-claim” against Trump, alleging that any liability of his is actually Trump’s because Trump gave the instructions.

A Nazi claiming that he was following orders, and passing the buck to the Fuehrer himself.

Only in America.

41 Likes

“America first” = “Blame others”

5 Likes

His attorney is trying desperately to save his idiot client after he openly admitted pushing and shoving the plaintiff.

8 Likes

Thanks for that.

“Any liability must be shifted to one or both of them,”

This seemed like unusual wording from a lawyer, and sure enough, the Politico article says he’s representing himself, so he’s got a racist fuckwad moran for a client.

12 Likes

Sorry son, it’s one of Republican cultural pillars: taking responsibility for one’s own actions.
Now you get to be on the receiving end. Enjoy.

10 Likes

The structure and wording of the document are much more professional than most of the pro se pleadings I see. He has a lawyer … just not a lawyer who wants his/her name on the record.

15 Likes

GOP, the party of personal responsibility.
/s

9 Likes

Or maybe he has a friend who tried this before and copied his filing.

3 Likes

Wow, Klan vs. Klan.

Where’s Bannon gonna fall out on this one?

7 Likes

Enough protesters were assaulted that I hope some bright lawyer is thinking about a class action suit against the Trump campaign.

8 Likes

Candidate Trump was constantly inciting his white christian nationalist followers to violence against minorities. This is the second white christian nationalist supporter who has made this claim against Preshitident Trump. We have an amoral psychopath in the White House who cannot tell right from wrong and will do anything in his pursuit of power and money.

5 Likes

Hopefully not a class action. I am hoping they are all filed separately…

2 Likes

It makes it sound like he thinks he was employed by Trump. Hmmm…maybe we’ve finally found those elusive “paid protesters”.

13 Likes

It looks like Heimbach is vying to be official poster child for the GOP: Special Victims Unit. So far he’s got my vote.

12 Likes

In all fairness…Trump did promise to do so. What a tangled web of shit. This should be interesting.

6 Likes

Hillary should apologize immediately

14 Likes