Discussion: White House: University Should 'Look Into' Professor Critical Of Trump

4 Likes

Joe McCarthy, We Hardly Knew Ye!

50 Likes

Next thing you know, they’ll be teaching people to think critically at them there universities. It’s shocking! Bring me my fainting couch!

41 Likes

Yes, they should…and promptly double her salary.

33 Likes

I really can’t see what was so insensitive or even noteworthy about these comments.

43 Likes

Should - or what? It’s not like a big public university has any dependence on federal money. Oh, wait…

3 Likes

Look into? You mean politically censor. What country is this? What year?

29 Likes

Let’s see the result of the “IQ Test” first…

Chilled yet? This is what Trump and other tin pot dictators try to do- eliminate a free press, stifle dissent. Criticize Trump and you’ll go to jail!

It is happening!

Run for office- the 2018 elections are only 12 months away, and if Trump and Louie Gohmert can get elected what’s to stop a qualified candidate?

Become a Precinct Committee Officer, sometimes it’s a Ward officer. You’ll meet with neighborhood Dems and get out the vote. Find good citizens willing to run for office.

Register people to vote. If you need to help people overcome the GOP-led Voter run-around help them do that.

Run for School Board. Make sure Civics is being properly taught. Think a majority of America knows how government works? Just 26% of eligible voters in America voted for Trump and half of eligible voters stayed home last November. Today’s 12-year olds will be voting for President in 8 years.

Run for Mayor, City Council, County Commissioner, Borough Assembly.

Get appointed to your Planning Commission. Know everything going on in your community.

Run for State Legislature or Congress. The next census is in 2020, then we’ll redraw Congressional Districts. Get rid of GERRYMANDERING! Safe GOP seats gave us such intellectual giants as Louie Gohmert and Steve King. In most cases it’s the state Legislature that draws Congressional boundaries. Make it FAIR, OPEN and HONEST!

Overturn Citizens United. Money is NOT speech and Corporations are NOT people- at least not until Texas executes one.
Overturn any voter ID laws the are clearly an attempt to disenfranchise.

21 Likes

That is authoritarianism. When the President’s spokesperson advocates that critics lose their jobs, we’re there.

64 Likes

Should a political appointee be going after private citizens? Seems that she is abusing her position.

22 Likes

In this administration, who isn’t?

13 Likes

First Amendment and academic freedom much, you assholes? Never mind that the prof’s prediction has already come true, beginning with that ill-advised, botched mission in Yemen that killed a Navy SEAL, along with women and children.

25 Likes

So interesting these authoritarian personalities.
They must dominate
They must be dominated

Sanders, Conway. Willing slaves. Passionate slaves.

16 Likes

Because trump is making ACA less accessible, people are dying.

What do trumpists need to lie about this fact?

15 Likes

Senator Bob Corker has said pretty much the same thing. Should he be “looked into” as well? In fact, if everyone who has stated that Trump is dangerous or that people will die because Trump was elected were “looked into” it would take decades because tens of millions of people have said such things already.

24 Likes

I just wish like hell somebody would have looked into critic Trump during the Obama Administration.

22 Likes

Hello? What’s the problem with what the professor said, exactly?

37 Likes

Look at CHP. How many children will die of leukemia?

16 Likes

The Professor is not worshipping Preshitident Anusmouth-Putindickolster devoutly.

6 Likes

It’s like I was saying earlier today, Fascism in practice.

19 Likes