Discussion: White House: Trump IQ Test Challenge To Tillerson Was A 'Joke'

2 Likes

So is Trump’s IQ.

19 Likes

Again with the ‘he was only joking’? Jesus, you guys this is so fucking weak. Let’s hope Kim can take a joke.

11 Likes

I was looking forward to watching that historic IQ contest on pay-per-view on Linda McMahon’s new Smackdown channel.

I am thankful that the Preshitident Anusmouth-Putindickholster can take a break from golfing, groping and grabbing in his Bedminister resort to focus on the preparations for the “IQ Smackdown of the Effing Moron” and chart bigly plans for the total destruction and genocide of North Korea that he announced in his historic United Nations speech.

2 Likes

I can think of a lot of jokes about this White House.

5 Likes

Of course it was a joke. The entire White House is a joke. A very bad joke.

9 Likes

If Bush was a “high functioning moron” as Paul Bengals once memorably called him, then surely Trump is a low functioning moron.

In fact, the only test where Trump is off the scale is the sociopath test.

9 Likes

Another rationalization from a member of “the clean up crew” who walk behind Donnie. Where in the heck are they disposing of DT’s poop? An undisclosed HazMat site?

6 Likes

I’m not sure low functioning isn’t a bit of an exaggeration…barely functioning?

4 Likes

Rex is obviously the bigger moron of the two, because he still works for Trump.

4 Likes

I’m still waiting for his first funny one.

Okay, second funny one, after appointing Ben Carson to a cabinet position.

8 Likes

AHHHH…a joke. So every tweet you can’t explain away, or threaten someone with is a ‘joke’. Got it.

4 Likes

Thing I hate most about SHuckabee is that she thinks she’s getting over. She makes that “nailed it!” face after lying out of both of her orifices. Oh, to one day see it wiped off in an “oh shit” moment…

7 Likes

P.G. Wodehouse:

“He had just enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.”

30 Likes

I thing the IQ test should be revised to gauge understanding when to just STFU and quietly let something pass. The Rump would score 7 standard deviations below the mean, regardless of how many round holes he tried to fit his square peg into.

4 Likes

I will say that It did use the word intricate correctly in a semi-sentence, describing its tax reform plan.

Humor, however, requires intelligence and empathy to be meaningful. A ‘joke’ with neither doesn’t count.

1 Like

NYDN also has an article.

President Trump’s history of issuing IQ challenges and slamming rivals for low intelligence (NYDN)

We are, basically, hearing the same tune with different lyrics.

6 Likes

Is it because Trump is a dotard or a moron?

1 Like

My dog learns faster than Orange Julius!

2 Likes

It’s served to Trump’s loyal staff for breakfast every day.

They are literally eating that shit up with a spoon.

2 Likes