Discussion: White House Spokesperson Raj Shah Lands Job With Lobbying Firm

“I’m so outta here.”

Ma Hamhock should be next, unless she really wants to go down on the SS Trumptanic…

2 Likes

The firm he’s going to is “Trump alined.” That’s code for Trump expecting loyalty once the indictments start.

White House principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah will join the Trump-aligned, Florida- and D.C.-based lobbying firm Ballard Partners

Luv that: “Wingnut Welfare”

1 Like

Perhaps she’ll disguise herself as a woman.

3 Likes

Acme Tent and Awning has a smock for that…

2 Likes

“First, I’m going to reinstitute a five-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government for five years after they leave government. I’m going to ask Congress to pass this ban into law so that it cannot be lifted by executive order, right. Second, I’m going to ask Congress to institute its own five-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.”
— Toadglans the Swamp Drainer, at a campaign rally in Washington, D.C.

So far so good.

7 Likes

They’re cheaper at Home Depot.

1 Like

I read it morethat she’s so radioactive, nobody wants to take her on.

4 Likes

This guy is of little consequence. Huckabee has got to go, and she was supposed to be gone by now. Yet we still are subjected to her vile proclamations and twisted facial expressions.

1 Like

The announcement went on to say that “Raj Shah will be in charge of obfuscations, prevarications, and narrative diversions, of which he is singularly and highly qualified.”

1 Like

I don’t remember him doing such a great job, or having any influence, once Trump expressed that he did not talk to him. Anyway, pretty soon his resume will say, former Assistant Press Secretary to Traitorous President.

Cashing in. That’s why almost all of Trump’s staff are there. Anyone who would hire this firm is looking for trouble. Credibility? What’s that?

1 Like

A ‘Trump aligned’ 'communications job that offers “a bipartisan, full service, multi-disciplinary strategic communications division.”…Hmmmm. Why does this seem like an oxymoron?

1 Like

The more she waits the worse it’s going to get. There are just so many gigs in the Wingnut Welfare Network, specially that there will be very republicans to lobby after 2020, and she has no hope of establishing good relations with democrats.

Marketing people, man. Some are OK. But if you’ve known any number of them I don’t even have to say anything. The “Lindsey Naegle” character on “The Simpsons” was not created out of thin air, put it that way.

2 Likes

In a statement included in the press release, Shah referred to “an unrelenting media landscape” and said his team would “provide the strategic communications clients need to navigate these challenges and successfully deliver their message to the right audience.”

Sorry…typo. That’s supposed to be “…to the white audience.”

1 Like

'Thank God and Greyhound You’re Gone!"

I’ve read that she’s having difficulty finding her golden parachute job. So she stays…and stays…and stays…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available