Discussion: White House Says Report That Kelly, Miller Running DACA Talks 'Ridiculous'

1 Like

Stephen Miller, Trump’s modern day Roy Cohn?

6 Likes

No doubt giving either of these folks a seat at the negotiating table is ridiculous.

And yet “ridiculous” is far more likely than "reasonable " when it comes to this WH.

4 Likes

Of course they are going to say that. The alternative is admitting that Trump is a terrible leader who does not understand policy at all and easily manipulated by others.

14 Likes

The best way to oust Miller is to keep referring to him as President Miller. Little Hands went nuts when Bannon was similarly titled.

18 Likes

President Kelly has earned the seat at the Big Desk to open the next SNL.

5 Likes

What did John Kelly say to Stephen Miller?
John Kelly- Adios Amigos
Stehen MIller- Ha Ha that makes me bow down from laughter.
John Kelly- We Rule
Stephen Miller- Heil Five Me White Power Bro

5 Likes

So basically this was yet another interview with an intended audience of 1 to reassure President Shithole that he’s still in charge and that no one in the WH questions his ‘stable genius’ status.

7 Likes

Translation: Kelly, Miller totally running DACA talks.

This evening, Donald Trump will take to twitter to explain how great of a delegator he is that he has his very best people (very good, believe me!), Kelly and Miller, totally running the DACA talks.

10 Likes

The question I have is…

Even if McConnell lives up to his promise for a vote in the Senate, there’s no way the House passes it.

Does that mean we shut down again?

Or do the dems just campaign on the GOP’s renege?

Are dems basically helping McConnel save his Senate majority and ensuring Ryan loses the house?

We need a Senate majority more thsn the House. Not a single judicial pick should get through after the midterms.

4 Likes

If the insult fits, Raj. Frankly.

2 Likes

Not sure how many times that works…

So let’s agree that we try “President Pence” next, in case we can only get one more person fired.

1 Like

I think giving anyone other than trump credit for pulling strings/making decisions will work each time it’s used. He who can do no wrong can’t ever allow another to be perceived as superior.

2 Likes

WH issued a denial. Which means we now have an official confirmation that Kelly and Miller are running DACA talks.

12 Likes

It’s interesting that the White House considers factual reporting “ridiculous.”

5 Likes

This should be good …

6 Likes

No, WH didn’t deny. They said it’s “frankly ridiculous and a little insulting.” The first is obviously true, and the second is a judgment call, but if the truth hurts, it’s still the truth.

5 Likes

12 Likes

2 things strike me

1. Any bill associated with Durbin and Graham is dead because they dissed our leader by telling the truth about his casual racist language
  2. Stephen Miller does not do a good impression of a human. I am not sure if it is his eyes or total lack of human expression, but I finally do fully understand the term “uncanny valley”.

un·can·ny val·ley
noun
used in reference to the phenomenon whereby a computer-generated figure or humanoid robot bearing a near-identical resemblance to a human being arouses a sense of unease or revulsion in the person viewing it.

3 Likes

White House Says Report That Kelly, Miller Running DACA Talks ‘Ridiculous’

Well, of course they’re not “running” the DACA talks. They’re merely “ruining” them.

2 Likes