Discussion: White House Responds To Pain: Domestic Violence, PTSD Isn't A Joke (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #244950

Man, how in the hell are we supposed to react to a measured, mature, wise and cautious response to Palin’s diatribe. It’s just not American.

52 Likes

He’s nicer than I am.

27 Likes

… again, do we know Track’s actual service record… and if he was ever actually diagnosed with PTSD…???

… curious minds with time on their hands want to know…

11 Likes

Of course he is. You’ve got NY values.

Lol So do I.

5 Likes
"But the fact is domestic violence is not a joke. Gun violence is not a joke. Problems with addiction are not a joke. The consequences, or I should say, the sacrifices that many of our men and women in uniform make for our safety and security are not a joke."

Sister Sara, on the other hand , is —

12 Likes

This is an expression of contempt you could regard with awestruck admiration. They’re saying this is too serious a subject to laugh at Sarah over. The idea that you could take what she actually said seriously isn’t even acknowledged, it doesn’t exist, it’s as impossible as a five-sided rectangle, it can’t be imagined, even. Masterful nastiness.

49 Likes

“Slap-A-Ho”, in an understated style.

9 Likes

I’m just grumpy because I haven’t had a chance to stop by one of our famous public masturbation booths all week.

25 Likes

Once the Republicans found out about them, the lines for getting in have been hours-long.

11 Likes

I can’t handle the lines.

7 Likes

You know what really, really irks the hell out of me about Earnest? He drops verbal bombs like Hiroshima, but doesn’t even have the courtesy to drop the mic, spread his arms apart, and fall back into a trust fall as the rest of the administration stands behind him losing their shit. When he’s out of job next year I hope he seriously looks into a career as a battle rapper. The man’s got bars!

34 Likes

Wouldn’t it have been wonderful to not have been in a war in the first place? Thankfully, our Republican controlled Congress has put the exact level of priority on Veteran’s benefits as they espouse.

7 Likes

Gosh Josh…how did you know it was a joke w ith all the word salad she spewed? You speak wingnut much better than I!

I guess that’s just part of his cool. I don’t know if it’s a perfect analogy but you made me think of this bullfighting move where the matador turns his back and walks away like the bull isn’t even there. Or like jazz musicians—they don’t do fist pumps and yell Boo-yah! after a fantastic solo, no matter how much the crowd may love it. Little nod of the head maybe.

20 Likes

Well-stated, Mr. Earnest. BTW, you are so good at your job, dude.

19 Likes

here is his discharge paper.

He was never in combat . He was a driver, I think and never left the enclosed area.

3 Likes

OK. Has Track Palin been actually diagnosed with PTSD? Had a physician examined him and made that diagnosis. Gov. Palin does not count. If not…it’s not part of the discussion.

If so whose fault is it that a young man with a serious emotional disorder was allowed to drink to a level 3X over legal drunk and surround himself with firearms in the process? That took place under Gov. Palins roof ( the kid lives at home ). How did Obama force Gov. Palin’s son to drink himself into oblivion, beat the shit out of a young girl in Sarah Palin’s house and do so awash in assault weapons? I just don’t get the acceptance of personal responsibility in all this.

33 Likes

Earnest continued by suggesting Palin ask Mitch Mcconnell why he lead the defeat of the 2014 vets health bill in the senate…

9 Likes

1 Like