Discussion: White House Official Hints That Pruitt Is Finally On Thin Ice

Gidley continued: “10 or 12 more major scandals, and that’s definitely it … maybe.”

44 Likes

I hope some of his violations can be tried at the state level so that he can’ be pardoned by Spanky. At the very least, he should be inundated with civil suits from all the government employees he has abused, blue states, and environmental NGO’s. Make his life a hell of litigation. The only thing better than that would be if he is put in jail but I am not holding my breath.

20 Likes

Did Trump express “full confidence” yet?
I think Trump is keeping Pruitt in his back pocket to become interim AG when things get really rough.

12 Likes

Inching towards?

It’s more like he’s sprinting and crossed the finish line miles ago.

19 Likes

The way of Jesus. So hard.

4 Likes

The GOP leadership is worried about how the Pruitt ads will impact the midterms.

:grin:

19 Likes

What evil person does Trump have lined up to replace Pruitt?

3 Likes

Pruitt:
The damage is done.
My job here is finished

9 Likes

First he has to measure the marigolds.

7 Likes

Trump is a coward who is terrified of firing people. He hasn’t had the guts to fire John Kelly, who’s apparently been in the doghouse for months and is just passive-aggressively ignored now. He supposedly is mad at Huckabee-Sanders, but then got her Secret Service protection anyway instead of throwing her to the dogs. These “Trump doesn’t like ___” has all the force of a small child who doesn’t like someone for whatever petulant reason; he’s not going to do anything about it most of the time, and the people who are left either are too scary for him to fire or know to give him candies or something so he forgets.

I’m not going to believe any of these stories until people get sacked, at which point, good riddance to bad rubbish.

15 Likes

How can this be? I mean, photos of him strangling puppies and grilling them in his secret tax-payer funded lair while fondling his nude rentboy haven’t even be released.

Whatever happened to due process and respect for public officials?

5 Likes

True, but there’s no reason to wait for that. House Democrats should file an Impeachment petition the day that the House reconvenes. Pruitt has committed more than a few Impeachable offenses. File the petitition. Demand an immediate vote. When denied, hold their own hearings off Capitol Hill where Pruitt’s record can be put up in neon lights. Then, when Trump ultimately does take action, he will look weak, having had to respond to the Democrats’ initiative. Yes, I know. This scenario is a pipe dream. It wouldn’t be nice to be so beastly unfriendly. It wouldn’t be civil for the Demicrats to be so… unfriendly. Sorry for even making the suggestion!

4 Likes

If anyone in Obama’s administration had done ***one single thing *** that’s on the long list of Pruitt’s offenses, there’d’ve been an uproar on an enormous scale, we’d still be hearing the Goopers ranting on about it years later.

How long is Pruitt’s list now?? How many more “mehs” from the GOP before something happens? ('Cause I’m not convinced Pruitt’s gonna disappear quickly, even now.)

17 Likes

Perhaps the orange one will snail mail a Pruitt pink slip.

1 Like

People are saying Pruitt kissed a Democrat when he was in high school. I don’t know - but it’s something people are telling me.

6 Likes

Kissed? Hell, he’s fucking millions of them right now.

12 Likes

They were ok with all the shit he was doing and even him getting bad publicity until it starts rubbing off on Donald. That’s the last straw!

6 Likes

Actually, he will fire him when other issues threaten trump, like Russia. If he feels the heat, he always distracts, either by word, by tweet, or by deed. Firing Pruitt would simply serve as a distraction, by design.

5 Likes

I wonder if Trump has met his match the avarice department and Trump feels he has come up short?

2 Likes