Discussion: White House Hires New Lawyer Expected To Help With Russia Response

She has all the charm and excitement of a 5 1/2 hour director’s cut of the film version of "Atlas Shrugged".

3 Likes

They need to have Goodman as Huckabee, McCarthy as Spicer, and Denis Leary as Kellyanne all on at once in the same skit. Trump would be driven out of his motherfucking mind. The Sunday morning Tweet-a-thon would have to be put into the National Archives for posterity.

6 Likes

Add Leslie Jordan as Sessions and you’ve got ratings gold.

5 Likes

Funny, he bears a striking resemblance to Ivana, Trump’s first wife. Or as I call her, 'The Return of the Mummy".

2 Likes

Wasn’t her maiden name Humpalot?

1 Like

This is choice.

7 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Shades of Ralph Kramden?

http://blogs.wfmt.com/ariasandsongs/files/2014/05/Honeymooners.jpg

1 Like

Oh, god, yes! I never even thought of Leslie Jordan. That is perfect beyond belief. Li’l Jeffy would never live that down, having his lily-white Klan ass taken down by one of the biggest fairies in history - and I should know, since I am one big-ass fairy.

3 Likes

With Zoolander as Maralia

5 Likes

Well, she’ll never make the June Taylor Dancers, that’s for damned sure. Those geometric dance routines are just too fucking complicated for a barely functioning moron with the intellect of a Huckabee.

3 Likes

Me, too—and Leslie and I used to be roommates (with another guy) back in the 70s.

He’s funnier in person than on film or tv.

1 Like

Another friend of mine was a June Taylor dancer on the old Jackie Gleason Show.

1 Like

Goodness you’ve know some interesting people.

Right before ZZ Top became ZZ Top, which happened more or less on a tour the band was doing under another name, I dated Frank Beard the drummer.

I also knew David, Nicky and Kit Carson - Kit was the filmmaker; Nicky drummed for Mike Bloomfield for awhile; David didn’t do much but he was a lot of fun. They were all from Irving, Texas.

Ad the Vaughan brothers, though Stevie Ray was just a little boy when I knew Jimmy.

2 Likes

That is just spooky.

2 Likes
3 Likes

SNL could cast Topher Grace as Kushie. Should be an easy role. Topher used to fuck Ivanka.

2 Likes

The more you and thunderclap comment, the more insignificant my life seems. LOL! (and congrats on dating Frank Beard. I always thought he was hot.)
And Donald Trump is so square he thinks ZZ Top is the Prime Minister of Thailand.

2 Likes

I’ve been fortunate to have been in the right places sometimes.
I know a bunch of music folks—like The Amazing Rhythm Aces—and a bunch of theatre/TV folks—like Leslie and Dale Dickey and David Keith—most of whom I’ve known for 30 or 40 years.

3 Likes

That’s really cool. I really haven’t know many people - it is just that when I was a teenage hippie in Dallas county, there weren’t that many of us and we all knew each other and there were more interesting people in the middle of nowhere than one would have imagined.

@dommyluc -

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available