Discussion: Whitaker Attempts To Use Five-Minute Rule To Avoid Nadler Question

2 Likes

He’s definitely brought the stupid. Yikes.

59 Likes

Nice Try ! That’s how you win friends and influence…

12 Likes

Not too bright to try using that on the person who holds the gavel.

47 Likes

This is embarrassing… like a slow-motion confession of conspiracy. He’s performing for one viewer.
Trump will miss the serious legal implications of it all in his glee that Whitaker made his 5-minute remark.

27 Likes

I try to avoid overstatement, but this is one of the dumbest comments I have ever seen anybody make, ever.

When you are being interviewed by somebody with legal authority over you, don’t try to gotcha the dude who writes the rules. It doesn’t end well.

65 Likes

Fuck this KKKlown. Nadler, promise or not, should just subpoena his ass for this.

11 Likes

Hostile witness or ass-style witness?

14 Likes

witless witness…

20 Likes

Next he will flee the hearing, while they are out voting…

3 Likes

Sweaty Mr. Clean or Mongo?

You decide…

8 Likes

Mongo not happy about comparison.

30 Likes

Stuff like this always reminds me of one of my favorite quotes: “Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.”

4 Likes

13 Likes

They need to ask him if he’s ever talked to any of Trump’s lawyers about this, they kinda sorta went there on the 3rd party thing, but maybe they should see if he’s been having martinis with Giuliani.

6 Likes

Mongo, though pawn, fundamentally decent. Whitaker try to stop choo choo with face.

20 Likes

No surprise,he in fact is not to bright. Look at his history and you just scratch your head and wonder how did he get where he is and then we realize the old saying “birds of a feather flock together” is on fact true

8 Likes

20 Likes

Can you imagine what would have happened if Hillary had tried this with Gowdy? I can’t, but then I’m not very imaginative.

22 Likes

Stupid Varys.

2 Likes