Discussion: Where Are The Candidates Today?

Trump has zero surrogates stumping for him today. He’s completely on his own. In the meantime, Hillary has a pretty good crew of surrogates helping her. Hillary’s reach is going to be far greater than Donald’s, by far.

1 Like

I see Trump is flying all over the place. He needs to rack up the miles. Only a few more days to milk his campaign funds to pay for his miles.

2 Likes

Just heard from the always-excellent Jon Ralston on MSNBC. Trump is toast in Nevada. Early voting is also very encouraging in FL. It looks like Sam Wang might have it right on the money after all :wink::wink::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Props to Bernie for doing his part…way more than he needed to.

2 Likes

Yes, he’s done his part—but not more than he needed to do. Far less, actually.

If the Clinton campaign has been too petty/incompetent to properly utilize him, that is hardly his fault. But considering his sometimes 4-5 rally days, I don’t think that’s been the case.

I made no comment about the Hillary campaign, pro or con. But it’s been a masterful, effective, and highly professional campaign. She’s a far better candidate than she is given credit for being.

You are obviously still suffering some serious primary butthurt, which you would be well-advised to get over.

2 Likes

No one in Maryland? Could we convince Donnie to visit Laurel Maryland?

I live in WI-7, where Democrat Mary Hoeft has raised $100,000 against the incumbent Sean Duffy, who’s racked up 4 times that amount from Wall Street alone. Add in all the other nonresident millionaires and billionaires, and the total is well into the millions. I’m not sure what threshold a nominee must breach before the party deems her worth its investment, when they decided she doesn’t it quickly became self fulfilling.

I hear nothing but anonymous radio attack ads against Hillary. Several times an hour, and it’s sickening. Just in time for the “shop local” Christmas plea, I’m kind of annoyed to notice that WalMart doesn’t sport huge, fucking Trump / Duffy / Johnson signs on their property.

1 Like

You have a Trumpian level of self-awareness and reading comprehension.