Discussion: What Really Happened At The Mayflower? Sessions Gives Conflicting Answers

2 Likes

8 Likes

His behavior just strains credulity! What is he really up to, that is what I don’t understand!

Really odd behavior like recusing himself from the Comey duties then jumping in with both feet when Trump decided to fire the guy! I think he wants to act like it is obvious whatever the hell he was up to, but we are not mind readers and his behavior is utterly bizarre!

7 Likes

So let’s recap, we have intercepts of the Russians talking about the conversation they had with Sessions, but Sessions can’t recall the conversation and is hazy if it occurred, but admits it might have, but if it did, nothing “improper” was discussed.

Got it.

18 Likes

I just saw Sessions at the hearing. I see he brought his wife along in case tears were needed.

Conservative men hide behind their womenfolk, don’t they.

@lestatdelc

I want them to take him into a room and play the tape. We won’t get to see it, but we’ll know the outcome.

9 Likes

@Lestatdelc

Yeah he recalls the exoneration, only the other facts he doesn’t know apparently! He seems to know he is innocent but he cannot remember why!

13 Likes

I have no recollection whether I recall having no recollection of not recalling having no recollection of whether or not I do not recall.

5 Likes

Sessions must figure that selective dementia is an acceptable excuse. He is completely disingenuous and comes across as a smarmy little asshole.

10 Likes

“I didn’t have any formal meeting with him. I’m confident of that. But I may have had an encounter…”

There’s a Craigslist joke in there somewhere.

21 Likes

And didn’t he “admit” to three meetings when Rubio was questioning him? Rubio quickly cut Sessions off as Sessions was referring to his “three meetings.” Did anyone else pick this up?

6 Likes

In other words, Sessions was in the same room with Kislyak and the FBI overheard the Russians talking about their meeting.

But there was no meeting.

Because Sessions said so.

6 Likes

No. But that is rather significant.

Sessions thinks he’s so fucking smart and that is in our favor. Just keep that asshole talking.

It is only a matter of time.

5 Likes

Just like Trump, this guy makes all of us smart old white guys feel real scared to be alive! I’m truly embarrassed for my country and for all decent old white guys.

9 Likes

In that photo he looks like he’s about ready to soil himself. Do you think he has the dimmest perception that he will be an infamous figure in American history after all this is over? He makes Alberto Gonzales look good. :rage: It’s a national disgrace that he is Attorney General. He should have resigned after his first perjury came to light.

5 Likes

I didn’t think it would take long for Franken to respond.

6 Likes

I heard it and I tweeted about it at that moment to make sure I had a record of it. Three times…he clearly said it.

https://twitter.com/phac3ti0us

4 Likes

Jefferson Sessions made Preshitident Cloacamouth Trump look like a weak, flaccid and sad leader in a public hearing. Preshitident Cloacamouth Trump should fire him immediately.

1 Like

Thanks for doing that - great catch!

1 Like

Little Marco, still carrying Dump’s water?

2 Likes

So…

Who paid for the trip he took as an “interested person”?

Was it his Senate campaign? The Trump campaign? Personal funds? The US Senate official travel budget?

We would know a lot more if we knew that.

5 Likes