Discussion: 'What Happened?!' Obama Slams GOP For 'Cozying Up' To Putin

1 Like

Of course they had to follow their leader. It don’t matter that he is an idiot. All the Republicans have to suck up to him.

4 Likes

I was listening on MSNBC Sirrius
Didn’t hear anon-y-mous , collusion or which hunt once.
A pleasure to hear multi-syllable words again

15 Likes

It is great to see this guy back in action.

11 Likes

What happened? It enabled them to stay in power when they would have lost it. Now they’re Yosemite Sam, running fast in midair for a brief and glorious second.

11 Likes

I’m sorry, but Obama has to take some of the blame here.

After all, he wore mom jeans, and that drove the GOP into Putin’s arms.

16 Likes

The christo-fascist white supremacist homophobes found some people that felt just the way they did…

It has been a simmering love affair for at least 10 years and now they finally tied the knot…

5 Likes

And don’t forget the tan suit and the mustard on the hamburger. Oh, and Michelle’s bare arms, of course. Enough to turn anyone into a rootin’, tootin’ Russkie!

9 Likes

Though there is a clear difference tween the two topics, get ready for lots of weekend ‘whataboutism’.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the tan suit or the Dijon mustard. He shoulda been lynched for those :smile:

2 Likes

Does anybody remember the [insert scandal name here] during the the Obama administration. No I don’t.

12 Likes

Now THAT’S my President…

Not Uncle Vladdy…

3 Likes

Sad that there seem to be no other Democratic leaders sounding the alarm as boldly and succinctly as Obama. Damn do I miss him.

5 Likes

What happened?

8 Likes

And never forget, “I don’t give a damn about those emails but she gave speeeeeeches!” Poisoning the well so badly that people just could not come back and cast a vote for the single most qualified candidate to ever seek the office of POTUS.

7 Likes

Nah.

It was the FEET ON THE PRESIDENTIAL DESK in the Oval Office that did it.

All “True Patriots” were driven into the arms of the only remaining defender of White Power in the world: Valdimir Putin, by that Horrible, 9/11-level act of DISRESPECT (and the other, even more egregious crime of “Being President while Black”.)

3 Likes

Vote D for Democracy, R for Russia.

I’d make a T-shirt but it could get me killed. Never thought I’d see the day. Let’s hope we get through it.

2 Likes

Really? I have a great sticker on my car - it has GOP with a hammer and sickle in the O. It’s not the only sticker I have either.

And we drive back from New Mexico through the panhandle to Dallas every year. Haven’t been killed yet. Yet.

:wink:

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes