Discussion: WH Won't Comment On Giuliani's Love Life: 'Not Today, Or Tomorrow,' Or 'Ever'

1 Like

Just cut it with the selfies, Rudy!

3 Likes

Well, Sarah, this is the one thing I think we can all agree upon.

17 Likes

Yet she’ll gladly comment on Trump’s love life. Does it all the time. Denies reports of affairs, dalliances, payoffs related to dalliances, etc. Every time she’s asked about them.

9 Likes

The only question about the “love life” of a troll like Giuliani, or Trump for that matter, is: Who in the world would actually find them remotely attractive?

5 Likes

“Several media outlets reported this week that Giuliani’s divorce from his third wife was fueled by an affair he was having with a married woman in New Hampshire.”

Please, G-d, let her be a dentist.

20 Likes

WH talking “common courtesy” and now setting ‘personal’ boundaries?

I’m impressed. What a day.

4 Likes

She helps manage a hospital system.

2 Likes

“I’m not today, or tomorrow, or at any point ever going to comment on Rudy Giuliani’s love life,” she said.

Good. That should leave more time for her to ignore other questions.

7 Likes

@PressSec: I am not today or tomorrow or at any point going to comment on Rudy Giuliani’s love life. http://cbsn.ws/2sVZLv5 pic.twitter.com/AvXJwMHWhe

2:27 PM - Jun 14, 2018

“I mean, how can you comment on something that isn’t even there?!”

1 Like

Thus guaranteeing that by the middle of next week, the White House will be issuing statements that Rudolph Giuliani’s love life is very large, excellent, powerful, and big.

Heaven help us.

3 Likes

Works for me:

*“Be a dentist! You have a talent for causing pain!”

8 Likes

Finally something I can agree with SHS on. Beyond commenting, I don’t even want to think about it.

2 Likes

I completely understand because, seriously, eeewwww!

2 Likes

Nor will we ever google “tentacle sex toy”. Ever.

1 Like

Rudy, Donny. Geef to me, large keess.

6 Likes

Where do you keep all those internets you’re winning?

3 Likes

I’ll comment on Rudy’s love life:
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!

And OT, but it’s from Florida and you just KNOW this guy voted for Trump:

7 Likes

If ghoulsibaby’s love life starts upstaging the two-scooper’s, he’s gone in a new york minute.

2 Likes

I’ll give you that Sarah. Never, not ever, would I go into that particular swamp.

5 Likes