Discussion: WH: Trump Orders DOJ To Release Top Ex-Investigators’ Texts On Russia Probe

You could assume that every time he did anything and you might be wrong once out of 19 times.

21 Likes

Yeah, and this is one of those things that nobody cares about unless they’re a dyed in the wool PP supporter. Even if it shows unequivocally that Carter Page was treated unfairly by the FISA court, most Americans would say, “Now, who is this Carter Page again and why should I care?”

29 Likes

My first thought too. People are dying in a storm/flood event of catastrophic proportions, his Supreme Court candidate is on the rocks & he cannot use twitter to go after Dr. Ford, his FEMA director is being referred to DOJ & Flynn will be sentenced after the election. Fox needed a new shiny object.

36 Likes

What the hell is trying to take the focus off the judge?

4 Likes

This is not going to age well, if the Rs allow it to go forward. It is blatant interference in an ongoing investigation, and will set a terrible precedent.

Join the FBI or Justice Department and become a political football!

Remember, Rs, what goes around comes around.

26 Likes

Yeah, so… should we be thankful it isn’t nukes he resorts to to distract?

9 Likes

Close I found this one on Sunday

5 Likes

The more pointless his edicts become the scarier he gets,

2 Likes

And yet Trump The Hypocrite has not released his tax returns yet. And he never will.
Motherfcker.

12 Likes

Kinda blowing smoke up someone’s ass through a straw that you are grasping.

14 Likes

The newly elected house will order them up after January, then it’s a whole new ball game.

9 Likes

Seriously this is an executive interfering with an investigation into himself. I don’t know if there are Watergate-era reforms that address this but it’s exactly the kind of illegal authoritarian crap Nixon engaged in.

58 Likes

I just think the universe has a sense of humor, that Carter Page is the guy they’re going to use as an example that there is a Deep State.
Has Page ever been interviewed on Fox? Has any Fox viewer since this guy in action?

8 Likes

He is truly mad and disillusional.
He will fire everyone involved before all this is over. Fire everyone then dare Congress to impeach him.
said it before, saying it here now, again.
Are we ready?

6 Likes

One can only hope that Mueller has them and will parse them deduction by deduction.

7 Likes

And you just know that once a competent accountant gets his hands on Dumpy’s returns the whole thing will be laid bare. It’s all in there.

14 Likes

Moron. It’s extremely doubtful there’s anything that helps him in these texts, because of course there’s not. All he’s doing is making himself look incredibly guilty while confirming that the people investigating him are only guilty of being on his trail. I’m sure everyone tried talking him out of this, but he’s so high on his own delusional supply that it only convinced him he’s right.

19 Likes

He’s busy that way…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-administration-slaps-tariffs-on-roughly-200-billion-more-in-chinese-goods--a-move-almost-certain-to-trigger-retaliation/2018/09/17/15ded2f0-b215-11e8-a20b-5f4f84429666_story.html?utm_term=.25eaa5a97740

20 Likes

Do you think Sessions has a step ladder tall enough to reach Trump’s ear over this?

4 Likes

Steven Weinberg, Nobel prize winning cosmologist - " the more we learn about the Universe, the more pointless we realize it is".

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available