Discussion: WH: Russia Is A ‘Cyber Threat’ But We Should Work Together On Cyber Security

Trump: I would have worked with Osama Bin Laden to kill ISIS but Obama had him killed.

8 Likes

When I dissemble, I always like to wear pearls, too…

4 Likes

I suppose We are also going to work with Mark Zuckerberg to get people to stop using social media?

6 Likes

Putin definitely did not see strength from our President, Huckleberry. But nice try.

2 Likes

Oh bloody hell. By all means, let’s move on to really important stuff like Hilary shooting JR Ewing and declaring war on Christmas. Ukraine!!! Benghazi!!!

Loved Podesta’s G20 tweets, and Chelsea rocked it today, without a girly pink frock.

3 Likes

And the new head of bank security is such a cool dude.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjI1Mzc3ODg4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjEzMzY3NA@@.V1_SY1000_CR0,0,800,1000_AL.jpg

5 Likes

Sarah, honey, go sell crazy somewhere else…we’re full up here!

4 Likes

But we also recognize the need to have conversations with our adversaries, and when our adversaries see strength like they did with the President in the meeting, they can look for other ways to work on shared interests, and look for positive places where they can move the ball forward, particularly on things like the cease-fire and that became a greater focus, and something the President chose to stay focused on is that front.

Ah… uh… the Cyber Security Task Force would be tasked with working on a Syrian cease-fire on the side?

This clown’s fifteen minutes are up, can we get Baghdad Bob up there? At least he could tell a straightforward lie in a way that made sense in its own little alternate reality.

4 Likes

“We recognize that Russia is a cyber threat,” White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in an off-camera briefing. “But we also recognize the need to have conversations with our adversaries.”

“That was the day that SkyNet became self-aware.”

6 Likes

Is SHS REALLY this stupid or does she just play clueless on TV? Psssssssssstttt Sarah…no we shouldn’t ‘work together’ on unmasking the former Soviet Union.

4 Likes

“Like getting Republicans elected.”

6 Likes

That’ll make it easy for Russia to use the software backdoor they’ll need.

2 Likes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a fiercely defiant statement on Tuesday, the White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, denied that any member of the White House staff has ever worked “in any way, shape, or form” for the benefit of the United States.

Angrily addressing the press corps, Spicer said that any allegations that members of the Trump Administration have ever acted in concert or collusion with the United States are “unequivocally false.”
“At no time during the transition or afterward did any member of the Trump team have meetings, conversations, or any other contacts that furthered the interests of the United States of America,” Spicer said. “In the thousands of communications that took place, the United States never came up even once.”

Drawing a stark contrast with the Administration of former President Barack Obama, Spicer said that many members of Obama’s staff were “clearly and flagrantly working for the United States government at all times.”

“President Trump has put an end to that,” he said.

@irasdad

5 Likes

OT?
Report: U.S. Military in the Dark on Syria Ceasefire

“You’d think we would be a part of it,” one US military official explained.

If you believe Buzzfeeed, here it is

1 Like

Thanks, @nicole_lafond. You got me readin’ and researchin’…

And now I can add to my daily mix the New York Daily News, and more specifically Constance Gibbs, who gave us this description of SHS in May…

> With Sean Spicer in the shrubbery — er, on Naval reserve duty — Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders stepped up and melted down like a boss. Or, like her boss

WH: Plutonium poisoning is a threat. We should ingest more to solve the problem.

1 Like

So technically, we’re allowed to keep shooting?

2 Likes

No matter what … even defying an act of the Big Kahoona …

there are those among us who fail to ’ grasp ’ things —

Don’t have a clue … and never will … NO . MATTER . WHAT —

3 Likes

As long as it is on the friend of our enemy who lives next door to whoever isn’t lending the Drumpf Crime Family money for their bankruptcy headed projects.

Are those “Rules of Engagement”, or what?

1 Like