Discussion: WH On Suit Against DC Hotel: Trump Is A 'Champion' Of Small Businesses!

In fact, Trump has turned many very large businesses into tiny businesses, and then made them into nonbusinesses.

24 Likes

Bwahahaha! Good one.

2 Likes

the importance of small business," Spicer replied. “That’s why we’re meeting with…”

The Spice HAS been taking lessons from Kellyanne.

1. Take key words from the original question, then insert them into a totally unrelated talking point.

2. when the questioner presses the original question, show frustration that would require the questioner to become increasingly rude in order to continue.

3. repeat as necessary until the questioner collapses in frustration or has shocked a number of observers.

9 Likes

A wine bar in Washington, D.C. filed a lawsuit on Wednesday evening against Trump and his Trump International Hotel in the District, arguing that since the hotel is linked to a sitting President, it unfairly takes away customers from local businesses.

Anyone willing to spend money in a Trump property is not the kind of person you want in your establishment. I don't think Saul Feinstein complained that the SS wouldn't buy meat from his deli.
3 Likes

“He understands the importance of small business.”

Absolutely.

Without the thousands of mom-and-pop shops he stiffed over the years, he’d never have made it bigly.

15 Likes

Trump loves small businesses right up the point where he has to pay them for services rendered.
Hence, the chic to his left. Buy em, own em or dump em is the motto.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/brendanbordelon/status/839920923486617601

3 Likes

How do we make it a 'thing" that the bobbleheads who attend and ask these question from now on have to state “you didn’t answer my question” whenever a non-answer is given? Can that be a fucking rule from now on? I mean, WTF…they’re not only offering alternative facts…they’re “answering” alternative questions in the first place.

2 Likes

Hopefully the lawsuit alleges that Trump is operating the hotel and its associated businesses in violation of his lease agreement with the federal government.

5 Likes

“Especially those tiny, start-up, Mom-and-Pop businesses like Exxon, Verizon, AT&T, Koch Industries, NewsCorp…”

2 Likes

Yes he went to the college credit course at Deflections-R-Us®™
University run by Ms. Conway.
“You have done well grasshopper”

1 Like

Spicer: “It’s not a wine bar. It’s a whine bar.”

1 Like

If Drumpfian bankruptcies can somehow be considered small businesses, then Tweeto Cheeto definitely has a point.

1 Like

Yes
He discovered young and early that you can defeat a mom and pop with an army of lawyers and a barrage of lawsuits . Sue , Sue, Counter-sue until they’re broke or give up

6 Likes

I hear he made a small fortune exactly the same way.

1 Like

Real Americans drink Bourbon…exclusively.

He prefers the term non-profit to non-business.

2 Likes

Had to look that up

Verrry Interesting!

5 Likes

8 Likes